Looking for YouTube Moderator

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

Ex-Lurker
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Looking for YouTube Moderator

Postby Ex-Lurker » Thu May 02, 2013 4:31 am

Hum... If I may ressurect this...

We have vectors of every class that ever was, after all. If someone makes a guide I wouldn't mind putting together a little video. The class pictures flying around in pretty empty space with pretty text reiterating whatever's narrated and some screenshots and music. Something like 3 minutes long ranging from "easiest starting party and why" to "Everything you need to know about the protector"

Even if I were to do the narrating, I'd be okay with that. I just can't write the thing, I'll leave that to the geniuses who do things like make skill calculators.

For EOIV there's *still* no guides around and no time like the present, so let's go. Who's got walk throughs to give up?

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cottontofu » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:26 am

Although it's not related to gameplay and music, talking about the mythology (mainly Nordic but there might be other things) related to the series can be interesting: the World Tree Yggdrasil, some NPC's and enemies names (e.g. Fenrir in EO1).
Any reference to the real world can be brought up.

Since I have 3 months off I'm willing to do some research and come up with a script.
If it has been already done or it is not-a-so-good idea well...

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Wolfling
Ragelope

Postby Wolfling » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:49 am

Just asking, is anyone successful in making this true?.......hello?

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:24 am

The YouTube channel (as well as most of the non-forum aspects of ItL) is no longer in use. The last video was three years ago.

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:10 am

If someone wanted to do this, we'd be happy to support it but we are not actively pursuing it.

[ | | | | ]

66 posts

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”