Ignore Template "NoseBleed"

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Ignore Template "NoseBleed"

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat May 31, 2008 1:53 pm

Please ignore the template NoseBleed that you might see if you go into your profile and decide to change your template.

I'm not sure where Archaic has disappeared to (and I'm rather worried) but I'm going to try to clumsily and n00bishly attempt to get our forum template up and going. :3 It's going to be very messy but I *think* I can do it. Tch, no. I know I'll figure it out. :twisted: I'm the HTML MASTA, and I don't care how long it takes, I'll get the fuggin' thing to work for me.

I'm warning you not to select it especially because I don't know if I'll accidentally damage/delete something enough to the point that the profile link won't work and you won't be able to change back. If this happens, e-mail me via the website and I'll give you the link to change the template design back (and yell at you for not heeding my warning... or were you just naturally that curious?).

So! Wish me luck! It's prolly going to take me a few weeks, though. (or days, it depends on how endrenched I get in html codes. I can sometimes go for days without getting tired enough to put it up, or I can be like myself this morning, start the process and just get intimidated by the load work in front of me and run away)

[] - [] - [] - []

Zai
Wyvern
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zai » Sat May 31, 2008 3:36 pm

Yeah... I changed to it temporarily to see what it looked like. Why does it have Zelda stuff instead of EO stuff since this is not MCLoZ? =O

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat May 31, 2008 3:56 pm

http://forums.mcloz.net/

I'm using the basic design from my Zelda forums, but I'm sprucing it up so that it will look like the image gallery.

:P Got something against my other site. LOL, no, NONE of that stuff will be on there.

Now, not saying that it WILL and a lot of things have changed (this was the notes graphic I made WAAAAY back before the site was launched) but this is the general idea. http://intothelabyrinth.net/images/forumdesign2.jpg Yeah, it's just notes so you might not even be able to make sense of it.

Think of only the middle section where the topics are staying and everything else around it will be altered.

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:16 pm

Bleh! I'm getting a headache from the design now, but, FYI, danger of the profile link (and the method in which to change your layout) disappearing is now gone. If you guys wanna freely check out the upcomng layout as I work my ass off on it, feel free.

Personally, though, it still sucks and is a big eyebleeder (since the old design has red links which WILL be changing). However, the header and footer is in place. Things are coming along pretty decently, but the rest is going to be the tricky part.

:( I've also realized that I've got even more work cut out for me since the newtopic, postreply, and other MOD buttons looks horrendous with the color I have. Tch, I hate shoddy image work of others.

[] - [] - [] - []

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”