Forum Rules! All members are required to read!

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

110 posts
junklo
Ragelope

Re: Forum Rules! All members are required to read!

Postby junklo » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:28 am

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:17 am

That's been in there for years, it just never comes up.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:08 pm

yeah something like that isn't really a *rule* anymore other than general "please don't use this forum as a platform for hating on people from atlus"

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:23 pm

It was essentially a rule that had to cover two things, at the time we were a lot more active and had more of a relationship with Atlus. We also later had people work for Atlus who were active members here. There were also a number of incidents whereby members of this forum and the official Atlus forums had multiple disagreements and to keep the peace, the decision was made to pretty much veto the forums from a community perspective whilst continuing to support the Atlus cause.

This is all ancient history now, but I don't want to take it out of the rather extensive rules that have grown over time. It's like part of our history and as with all laws and history, a whole bunch become defunct but just remain :).

[ | | | | ]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:49 am

If anything, I think we should evolve the rule. I want to support Atlus and its employees. While I've not seen any issues I think we should evolve the rule to represent the idea of "no defaming Atlus". I mean, obviously I do not want impede on opinions. If a game or an Atlus idea isn't agreeable I want people to voice their opinions. However, I never want to encourage a negative opinion. (I do remember some incidents in the past.)

[] - [] - [] - []

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
110 posts

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”