ITL compromised - UPDATE!!

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

ITL compromised - UPDATE!!

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 am

Just letting you guys know that after reports posted in the Feedback section I discovered that a trojan had been uploaded onto the main page of the website. I have since reuploaded a clean document so everything should be fine.

I'm getting in touch with Archaic so we can look into this matter further.

If you guys notice anything odd around the site or your antiviruses pick up anything, please let me know IMMEDIATELY.

The forums do not seem to be have been affected in anyway. As for the main site, I advise caution about viewing it in the next couple of days until I give it the all-clear. I will be going through all of the website documents to ensure that there was no other tampering.

If anyone has any advice on the matter, that would be great, too. ^_^; So unskilled in dealing with something like this.

Not trying to scare you guys, but I just wanted to give you all a heads up about the situation.

[] - [] - [] - []

noodles
ItL Moderator

Re: ITL possibly compromised

Postby noodles » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:11 am

I bet it was Lain...

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:55 pm

How out of date is Coranto (I can't remember the exact spelling) as that's the only script we use on the front page that could compromise the site.

[ | | | | ]

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Goddamnit Cilantro.

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Damn Lain...

[ | | | | ]

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:41 pm

I knew it. dammit lain

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Sampson
Literary Voyeur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sampson » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm not sure if it's connected, but my antivirus has removed a bunch of tracking cookies today. It's told me this four different times today. It seems like it's the same tracking cookies, too. The warnings haven't ever come while I'm browsing this site, but I have visited it today.

Or my antivirus is just trolling me.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:18 am

Install an anti-troll.

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:42 am

Like an elf? Well, I do have a copy of Lord of the Rings handy...

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:09 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: ITL possibly compromised - UPDATE!! POSSIBLE SHUT DOWN!!

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 am

Ok guys! Heads up! I found a bad script just on the index of the main forums. Since no one's complained, I don't think it's done anything bad. It's being erased. Tomorrow I will go through the forum in its entirety and I will erase everything. During that timeframe, I may just temporarily shut down the forums. I do NOT want to risk viruses and trojans getting on my viewers' computers. I would recommend EVERYONE run their virus scans and double check their computers!!!!

[] - [] - [] - []

11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”