Work for ItL as News Writer

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Work for ItL as News Writer

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 am

So, new game announced. ^_^ Yay!

However, last EO3 it was obvious just how poorly I was able to keep up with the updating of the main page. Not that anyone has ever particularly gone to the trouble of really reading it. STILL!

I'm not even going to be pretend to be able to cope with following this particular game and maintain the website. I am finishing up my last semester for my associates in web development. I am working on building a website from the ground up for a client.

Sorry, but your webby is just unable to fulfill her duties at this time. I do not mind being around to poke my head in to make the occasional correction, but I just don't have the time to invest writing up articles or trying to stay ahead of the news.

Is anyone interested in picking up this role? HTML knowledge is not required. You will simply be given access to update the front page of the website. Since our image gallery is still currently out of commission (and I have no idea what to do with it) I might attempt to write a simple php script to enable simple ftp loading of images into a temporary folder for the person, unless they want to use something like photobucket perhaps or I dunno? We'll come up with some sort of a solution, I'm sure.

Anyways, please let me know if you are interested!

[] - [] - [] - []

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Re: Work for ItL as News Writer

Postby SirthOsiris » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:42 am

I might be interested.

Used to write Tales news for a club on SheezyArt. Thought I did OK until my interest sagged from, well... becoming uninterested.

I have no knowledge of HTML, so I don't know how to do it here.

Twat
Our Returned Beloved
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Twat » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:53 am

She did say you do not need any prior HTML knowledge, though.

It might have been in my interest if it were more of a general writer. For example, if a key figure in designing EO does anything notable, the works of a similar game, interesting/quirky coincidences, etc.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:35 pm

*Google*

"More approachable"? Ruined forever! D:

:3

Hmm, Landsknecht, Medic, Protector, Alchemist, Dark Hunter, Scout, and Troubadour, "swordsman, medic, fortress, rune master, nightseeker, sniper or dancer" sounds like.

Princess Mononoke artist Nizo Yamamoto?

Wait, 3DS? Awww.

Oh, is that Dark Hunter or Ninja also a Hexer? Warlock? Nightblade?

Airship? Balloon! x3

Where is my orange fuzzy? :\
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:25 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Sounds easy enough.

That Tales club I mentioned is still around, but not a lot of material to go by.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:25 am

I'll trust you for now, Sirth. ^_^ I think you are a pretty decent poster and I feel you would be one of the more dependable ones (I hope).

It's just posting news whenever it's released. Make sure to cite sources (I got bitched at that before).

Anyways, you are set up. You should notice an extra section in the forums you can now enter. I have left a post for you in there.

[] - [] - [] - []

fauxsquared
Ogre

Postby fauxsquared » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:46 am

I am glad I kept my 3ds

Zeta look cute fillies.

8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”