Forum Upgrade and Site Downtime

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Forum Upgrade and Site Downtime

Postby Archaic Sage » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi All,

The site has some very slight downtime today, I think maybe three people might've noticed it.

The forums have also been down for about 30 minutes. I put a redirect page up and it was changed a few times over that period as I was also playing with it.

All should be good now.

If you notice any weird forum errors, please let us know.

Thanks,
Archaic Sage

[ | | | | ]

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”