New Forum Avatars Created

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

New Forum Avatars Created

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:00 am

Since I worked my butt off all evening on these, I think I'm due a little special forum-wide announcement for this. (I'll take it off Forum-Wide in a few days.)

I've created avatars for the Etrian Odyssey 4 characters, including the alt colors. They can be found in the Avatar Gallery (the bottom button within the avatar settings in your profile).

~_^ I also threw in a special surprise while I was at it (let's see if you find it). Enjoy guys! Look forward to seeing you guys use them.

Edit: Also, mildly funny story related to this... while creating these avatars I realized something...

... Is a boy...

Mayeina... I'm so sorry.... I... didn't realize.... *facepalm*

[] - [] - [] - []

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Re: New Forum Avatars Created

Postby negzee » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:35 am

To be fair, most of the portraits look like girls. ;)

But you've been through enough EO to know it's boy girl boy girl for the portraits.

But But ... Kimiko has in the past rightly pointed out: who gives a shit they're whatever you want them to be.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:41 am

Yeah, I don't know how I missed it. It's how I picked it up when I was doing the avatars. I was like "wait... that's the guy stance...." I've played through the whole game without realizing it.

And, yes, I agree with Kimiko except for that little nag in the back of my head that says "you idiot... you know that's really a guy...".

I don't think there are any pronoun references, either. I might keep it as is. I tweaked the name slightly, though, just in case I can't figure it out (just added an extra letter to reduce the feminism). I think I will keep it a guy, though, because I've always felt a little bad for poor Kenith... being the only guy on the team....

[] - [] - [] - []

Aeiren
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Aeiren » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 am

I still see her as a 'she'. I created one with the White hair. Her name is Presea.

Before I forget, great job on the avatars~! Love the new additions.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Wait, Kenith is really a guy?
.. Just kidding :P
(or am I?)

One of the avatars I made for EO3: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/ ... cess4a.png (no img tag allowed?)

But that's one regret I have for N·EO. With voice-acting, we can't pretend that the Medic is actually a woman.

Wave-tan
Bloodant

Postby Wave-tan » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:23 pm

When I was first watching the various class promotion videos, I noticed that there was a male character that was extremely gender-ambiguous in most class sets. In the case of the Arcanist, both males are gender-ambiguous.

It's present in enough of the classes that I feel it had to be a conscious decision, which I find curious and quite interesting.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:59 pm

I gave in. I'm keeping him a 'her'. I just can't see this profile as a guy. I don't care what the game says LOL, and I've got a great persona made for her now.

I rechanged her name back but while doing so I also updated my other character's name to clarify the pronunciation a little bit. It's always bugged me that I named her like that.

[] - [] - [] - []

Wave-tan
Bloodant

Postby Wave-tan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:48 am

If I had a better scanner, I'd offer you avatar art of all the color palettes they didn't use for the characters. Some of them are really nice. Unfortunately, my scanner is a little bit teh suck and I don't think the images would turn out well.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:41 am

10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”