Registration Opened

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Registration Opened

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:49 pm

I've decided to go ahead and open registration and make a General Discussion forum on here since I do want to get some sort of traffic. My deepest apologies that things are not complete. Once Archaic gets his butt moving, though, things are going to look REALLY nice with a layout resembling that of the site.

There are a few known problems that you'll have to deal with in relation to the gallery and php. At the moment there is a problem with logging in and out from the gallery. It gives an "invalid session". Just log in to the forums and then hop over to the gallery and it should work. :roll: Nothing ever works the way you want it to. You've no idea what we've been through with everything, especially in regards to the fan fiction network.

:roll: And I've discovered there's a problem with uploading avatars after posting this. Haha..... life sucks. -_-;

Archaic is just a little busy but, he'll get to us soon, I'm sure!

If you have any problems or difficulties, PLEASE POST THEM!

---

Interested in the NSFW Gallery? Simply click on the usergroups, select NSFW and then put in your request to join and then when I get around to it, I will add you.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”