Which Tags Do I Use?: A Guide for Beginners

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Liferake
Hunter

Re: Which Tags Do I Use?: A Guide for Beginners

Postby Liferake » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:47 pm

I feel this would fit better as an attachment to the rules rather than its own sticky thread. It just doesn't feel right seeing this only in the General Discussion section where its not as big of a problem.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:10 am

I think we need it there less than we need it here.

I also think we do not need it here.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:05 am

I can't do it now but I'll move it later :).

[ | | | | ]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:52 am

I like it. ^_^

It is an odd thing to figure out where to put it, but I do like it in the Announcements forum.

The only thing I hope is that no one feels that these are "rules" or something to be yelled at about, though they definitely need to be stressed for comfort level of reading. :3

[] - [] - [] - []

Fenn-Tyr
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Fenn-Tyr » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:02 pm

I realize I may be the only one who needs this, but can someone offer a further tutorial. I have zero experience with text editors. I know when to use spoilers vs hides, but actually typing it and how to have it display properly has never seemed to be covered in any thread I've read. I'm guessing the assumption is that we all know how editors work, but I don't, sorry.
Also, if you could include how to properly quote previous comments. I have tried to quote people, and have had them comment that I wasn't doing it right. Thanks.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:07 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Fenn-Tyr
Ragelope

Postby Fenn-Tyr » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:52 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:08 am

Yep, it's that simple. I always use the copy paste technique myself especially if I've typed stuff already in the box. If you hit the 'quote' button, it erases anything you've already typed out.

[] - [] - [] - []

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:47 pm

ProTip: On the 'Full Editor' page, there's to the left a list of "thingy is ON/OFF". The word BBCode there is clickable and leads you to a page explaining how to BBCode, including text formatting, quoting, lists, images, etc. Do an 'open in new tab' to have it handy while editing your reply. Direct link for the impatient: faq.php?mode=bbcode

Fenn-Tyr
Ragelope

Postby Fenn-Tyr » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:43 pm

10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”