Minor Skin Change - Update 4/7

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Minor Skin Change - Update 4/7

Postby Archaic Sage » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:45 pm

I've changed the default skin to subGreen whilst I work on the custom theme for the Golden Deer Pub. After all, it is going to be a little greenish in colour and subSilver is so dull.

If you want to switch back, this can be done through your profile at any time.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:30 pm

I like it. I might add an image to replace that crappy phpbb logo later on. Something quick.

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:36 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:13 pm

In just a few moments I will be updating the "Minty green" temp layout so that it makes use of the add-ons that I have loaded up such as quick reply and the spoiler tags. .... o_O If damage occurs... I swear, it's not my fault. The gremlins did it! ~_^

(I'll start in a few minutes but it's probably going to take roughly an hour *sigh*)

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Okay! Add-ons for the Green layout are now complete. Also, you'll note that I changed the images a little bit up at the top ^_^; ... I couldn't resist doing SOMETHING there.

[] - [] - [] - []

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”