Game Manuals request

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Game Manuals request

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:43 am

Last edited by Maxine MagicFox on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[] - [] - [] - []

Paranoia
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Paranoia » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:54 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:08 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Paranoia
Fenrir

Postby Paranoia » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:27 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:57 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Vapour Trail
Manticor

Postby Vapour Trail » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:59 pm

I can scan the MeiQ2 manual if you'd like. Give me, like, a day or two. My scanner isn't working as it should (heh) so I'll have to do it when I drop by a friend's house tomorrow.

Can't help you with the first game, however. US version and whatnot.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:14 am

Thanks. No. I'm just looking for the Jap. counterparts as I can easily do the english stuff with my own scanner - and even Archaic. The manual for the game is EXACTLY what I was hoping (and asking) for.

Take as much time as you need. If you want, once they are done, just go ahead and upload them into the "Image Contributions" section of the gallery and I will move them once they are done, so that way it even has your name attached to the files already and appropriate credit is given.

[] - [] - [] - []

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”