E-mail sent to Webmaster

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

E-mail sent to Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:10 am

WARNING: If you have at any time sent an e-mail to my webmaster@mcloz.net account IT WAS NOT VIEWED.

After looking into a small problem on the forums with usergroups I discovered that my host at my MCLoZ.net account changed the admin panel around and one of the things that got deleted was my mail forwarder. My e-mail account is perfectly intact... and I have 3,000 unread messages in it.... they just never got sent to my hotmail account where I actually CHECK my e-mail.

I'm going to TRY to go through some of the e-mails that are like only a month old, but anything past that is just getting deleted. You have my sincerest apologies!

My mail forwarder is now working fully and correctly, but JUST IN CASE if you ever do have a problem where I've not sent something back to you within two weeks, e-mail my hotmail account: magicfox64@hotmail.com just to be safe.

[] - [] - [] - []

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”