IRC Chat Channel

Announcements for site, gallery, and forums. AND THE RULES!!

Moderators: Maxine MagicFox, Archaic Sage

Ralis
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: IRC Chat Channel

Postby Ralis » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:49 am

That's true, but I figured since I always have my client open I'd see if it was still in use. Oh well :P

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:27 pm

But Skype is Microsoft, which is bad :(

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:34 pm

IRC users are a dying breed shamefully.
I do have it up and running 24/7 although I have left 90% of the servers/channels where I've been in the past due to them kinda dying. :\

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Whoa, I think that I got myself banned from the chat for continuously trying to connect, but then disconnecting because of fifty two different using the internet at once in my house. It happened once before, but now it seems a lot more permanent. Now I need to find Ralis on Steam or something, now. >.>

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:46 pm

you're damn right

because none of the people with mod powers on the irc channel (other than maxine) still use this site

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:43 am

Actually, the channel got unreg'd so I set it back up and gave founder to Tranceko, cause she seems to be around alot. I'll talk to her for ya, Sponge.
Also, my Steam is "Trippy Penguin" just in case.
Last edited by Ralis on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:16 pm

Oops. Fixed.

Wolfie
Ragelope

Postby Wolfie » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Oh, I guess I could mention it here, but people are repopulating the IRC channel again, slowly. Peek your heads in if you want, sometime. Still at #itl on irc.rizon.net

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:26 pm

I should come and pay some visit at some point :O

84 posts

Return to “Radha Hall Announcements”