Image Gallery Issue

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
AzureZeal
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Image Gallery Issue

Postby AzureZeal » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:30 am

Not too sure if this belongs here. Apologies if it doesn't.

I've noticed that if I make any modifications to my album, the 'album can be viewed by' field automatically switches to 'me only' and permanently stays there after I update the album. For example, if I wanted to edit the general settings of the album and update it, it would be removed from public view and I would be unable to put it back on. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:47 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:52 am

Ok, Azure. I created my own "user account" and messed with albums and stuff and things seem to be looking fine to me. I was not able to duplicate the same situation you had.

However, I did notice that IF you do have a password and security question then it does go to "Me Only". This was the only time I could create a similar situation.

Is there any other details that you could give me? Possibly screenshots or the like?

[s]Worst case scenario, I may have to find some way to take over your account and look at it myself. I dunno if there's a way to do that from the admin end so we'll discuss that in the future if needed (maybe you change the password to something simple to allow me temporary access).[/s]

Aww, I found out there is a way for me to look at your settings. But your one album is set fine and is perfectly viewable. Could you make the album you are trying to make and having issues with - create the problem for me so I can look at it?

I did also notice that fucking Internet Explorer's design is trashed on the latest version. SOB!! >_< I'll go in and fix it when I can. As if I didn't have enough on my plate.

[] - [] - [] - []

AzureZeal
Ragelope

Postby AzureZeal » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:09 am

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”