A section or thread for classifieds/for sale?

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
theo
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A section or thread for classifieds/for sale?

Postby theo » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Hi Maxine and moderators,

Is there a section for posting classifieds? I have some games that, as great as they are, I'll never pick up again so I need to find them a new loving home. I usually do Amazon Marketplace, but one of the titles is 7th Dragon, so that venue is not allowed, to the best of my knowledge. I'd rather not do eBay.

Thanks!

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 pm

I don't think enough people would be involved for it to deserve its own subforum, but you are welcome to make a thread in the Discussion Section. Wait until Maxine responds though...she might have a better way of handling this.

theo
Bloodant

Postby theo » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:33 am

[] - [] - [] - []

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”