Role Play

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Role Play

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:30 am

Oh, btw, before I forget, back in the Forum Index, Under "Role Play" It says "Rudha Hall" was that intentional or was it a typo? What it says doesn't bother me, but not knowing why it says that sure is XD

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:32 am

I wanna know, too, why Ghai asked me to name it that. I wasn't sure if it was a typo or intentional. However, future reference, please keep questions about the RPG in the RPG sections, k, but I'll let this one slide.

[] - [] - [] - []

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:36 am

Good to know the origin of the name then XD

my bad, I didn't want to know about the RP per-se, I just thought it would count under Forum Feedback/Suggestions considering that it concerned the Forum Index, I'll remember that for next time ^_^;

To be honest, at first I just assumed that you made the names of the Forum areas to be like that of various locations in Etria, and that a spelling error was made, thus making it "Rudha Hall" as opposed to "Radha". So I really didn't intend to bring the RP as a whole into the discussion, so again, my bad.

Ghai
RPG Admin

Postby Ghai » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:22 pm

I can ride my bike with no handle bars

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:04 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:12 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”