Trojan on the front page O_o

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Wolkenritter
Manticor

Trojan on the front page O_o

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:01 am

When I tried to access the front page of the site my Antivirus blocked it detecting a trojan. Maybe you should look into it? >_>

noodles
ItL Moderator

Re: Trojan on the front page O_o

Postby noodles » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:35 am

Same here. Maxine, considering that your twitter was hacked for sure, I'd look into basically everything associated with you and make sure everything is secure and hasn't been tampered with.

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:37 am

I knew we shouldn't have trusted those damn greeks! O:
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:33 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:46 pm

o_O ok (but FYI, I use a different password than I do for twitter on here)

But yeah, that's alarming.

[] - [] - [] - []

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:05 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:11 am

I really should have read the topic more carefully before running off to work. I thought that you guys were saying that the front page of the forums is what was reporting the trojan. Spent time looking through them before I rechecked the topic.

Yeah, that image applies to me as well.

Ok, front page of the site has been fixed. Considering it is only 28 simple lines of code, it was the easiest thing in the world to look through.

Yes, the document had been tampered with. I found code in there that was NOT mine. :[ I am NOT happy, and I will be informing Archaic to reset all of our passwords immediately. The infected document is saved so that maybe we can better look into it, possibly find the date of when it was last modified and tampered with, or something. I hope that it's nothing on Archaic's own backend (a section I have no access to).

Thank you for informing me of this and if you find ANY of other pages where similar messages appear, PLEASE notify me at once. (For the record, I decided to NOT put my computer at risk or to test my own antivirus. Once I learned that it was the front page of the site I accessed it via code only. SO I have no idea if my antivirus would have notified me of the trojan - which is all the more reason for you guys to inform me if something else does appear.) I will spend time in the next coming days going through EVERY document on the main site to look for anything other possible tampering. I did not find anything off hand in the forum coding (though most of the forum coding is greek to me and I only looked through a few scarce documents).

[] - [] - [] - []

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 am

Well at least it proved my Anti-Virus actually works =|

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:06 pm

now the front page talks about an ask atlus session hmm what is that

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:53 pm

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”