Something I noticed....

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Reed R Gale
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Something I noticed....

Postby Reed R Gale » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi, first, I wanted to say that your site is great and informative, and unlike a lot of forums, you don't all seem to be dicks.

That said, I wasn't sure if this is the right place to put this, but whatever... I was checking out the youtube server when I noticed that under the "About IntotheLabyrinth.net," the description was still talking about EO3 and it's possible release. I'm not sure if this is important to you at all, but I figured it should probably be mentioned.

Cheers~!

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: Something I noticed....

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:04 pm

T-T Like with the site, your webmaster has been very busy. I can't thank Sirth enough for taking over updating the main site at least.

... *sigh* I guess I should hop on there at some point this week and update it. In all honesty I forgot about it. ^_^; Not a bit youtuber, you know.

Thanks.

^_^ And glad you seem to like us. Yeah, we seem to get lucky with members. I've not had to deal with a troll in I don't know how long. Thank gods! We hit a few snags and have an occasional argument but nothing that you wouldn't expect. I have a strict no-trolling policy (because I've been trolled many times). If you ever feel someone is harassing you like that or just being downright rude and mean, don't be afraid to bring it up to either me or the mods. We will do our best to try to rectify the situation.

[] - [] - [] - []

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:10 pm

...We have a youtube channel?

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:20 pm

We don't have trolls?

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:36 pm

what's "EO3"

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:37 am

I don't know, but a quick google search reveals it's a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids.

http://www.kerx.com/products/EO3/

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:49 am

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:01 pm

?

[] - [] - [] - []

10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”