Icons

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Icons

Postby Archaic Sage » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:46 pm

I know that the icons are a little, erm, wrong. I accidently broke them earlier today and am waiting on Maxine to fix them as I don't have a copy of the files.

It'll all be fixed soon :).

[ | | | | ]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: Icons

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:27 pm

-_-; the icons are on file, he just messed with the settings, somehow, so php was being told to point to the wrong image file - either set to no image or the original files. Hectic since I left some turned off, some were named weird, and some I had just rewrote. The ones that were "rewrote" were the ones that remained working it seems (for obvious reasons). And then, like the aim and msn icons in the profiles I couldn't remember which ones I had touched and which I hadn't - and the funny part is, I have failed image files uploaded o_O; so it was like "uhh... did I want those used?"

*sigh* I think I fixed everything. I'm going through and checking. If you guys notice any icons not working or goofy, please let me know.

[] - [] - [] - []

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”