Attack page?

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
CD-Man2021
Hunter

Re: Attack page?

Postby CD-Man2021 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:12 am

It might be that whatever is hosting this forum had a different forum with adware/trojans/whatevers and now has the entire hosting site listed as such. Unless ITL had something recently that most of us missed. Either way, getting contact with the host would be the best move.

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:16 am

From where as Google doesn't identify us as this.

[ | | | | ]

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:21 am

So you Googled that specific page or do you have a browser addon?

[ | | | | ]

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:37 am

Was it just a curiosity search?

Either way, there's nothing on the page that I can see, so I've resubmitted it. I'd do the automated one but I'm not in the technical position to authenticate the site, so it's gone manual.

No need to worry on this occasion, but thanks for bringing it up.

[ | | | | ]

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”