What color is the post background really?

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
CD-Man2021
Hunter

Re: What color is the post background really?

Postby CD-Man2021 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:49 am

In a different forum I go to each alternating post is in fact a slightly different color as well so this is probably done on purpose. Which means I doubt there's a "fix" to it, aside from creating a new forum skin and even then we'd have to be given the option to choose which skin to use.

In the other forum I was talking about, my username is a single shade lighter than the default color, so in the skin I use my name is either just dark or it goes full Batman and hides in the blackness. I enjoy it, but this is something different entirely.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:51 am

....... or make it a png with a transparent background?

OR just give it the color #27837E, make it size 200 and make it bold?
V thusly

9105-9147-4027

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:00 am

*sigh* ... and I was gonna surprise you. :P Just to let you know all the hard work I did for you thinking maybe your program didn't support transparency:

Next time you have an image issue - feel free to ask.

[] - [] - [] - []

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:20 am

the majority of forums i've posted on have alternating post background color. it makes it so it's impossible to scroll down and mix up posts even when someone has no avatar or sig.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Wait, we have alternating colors?

...We have alternating colors.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:32 pm

it's pretty clear to me >_> might be my monitor

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”