Friends and foes...

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Sketchy tetra
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Friends and foes...

Postby Sketchy tetra » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:30 am

Amazing site. Glad lots of other people like it as well ^^
But as a suggestion, maybe people can get notifications if they're 'foed' or 'friended'? :3 then again, that might be too tricky...
stay sexy~!

Hong
Manticor

Re: Friends and foes...

Postby Hong » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:12 am

Wow. Thanks ItL.

GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

Postby GhostsandDragons » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:15 am

If Itl can't even define friends than I worry about this sites future...

Edit: On a more serious note, I have yet to really see much use for the friends and foes feature yet. I just kinda assumed that no one else used it (because I have seen several sites never make use of such feature.) and I thought it would be a bit "rude" to literally call someone your foe. Point being, I probably wouldn't really care either way...
The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

Sketchy tetra
Ragelope

Postby Sketchy tetra » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:53 am

Point. I suppose I don't see the point as well. You don't follow their posts or anything... Oh, then why do we have all this in the first place...? :J
stay sexy~!

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:08 am

I wanted to make an F.O.E. joke, but it probably would have been mega weak, so I'll let someone else do it.

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:05 pm

The Friend or Foe system is something that the forums have by default, it's an "out of the box" feature that we're lucky enough not to need to utilise. If you lot want to add Friends, feel free, if you want to add Foes, feel free, but I know that both Maxine and I would much rather that there was not the need to add someone to your Foe list.

[ | | | | ]

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:25 am

[ | | | | ]

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:39 pm

Mole-chan I....

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:53 pm

*pats heprea*

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”