Update main site with news pls

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Update main site with news pls

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:59 pm

The main site hasn't been updated in forever. I actually have been visiting it several times a week for months, hoping for new EO news, and didn't get it until someone else mentioned it to me. And by then, the news was old. Update it please.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: Update main site with news pls

Postby zamisk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:53 pm

We're having trouble finding someone who wants to write articles for all the announcements that happen for the main page. In the meantime, all current EO news gets discussed in the section for the newest EO game. Hope that helps.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Well, yes, I know the forums will always have the updated info, but not everyone checks the forums, hard as that may be to believe. I wasn't aware that no one here was willing to write up the articles for the main site, though. :/

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:57 pm

The mods and admins all lead pretty busy lives these days, and don't have time to do much besides moderate. (Not that this place needs too much moderating, haha.)

We really should do something about it, though. You raised some good points.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:25 am

I keep hiring and then the people keep leaving. Sorry, yes, I realize the main site needs updated but I just do not have the time. If someone who is SKILLED in article writing, knows a little bit of HTML coding, and will be happy to release the work, and realize they do need to do sourcing, I will be happy to hire. Until then the situation stays as is. Sad but true. ^_^; I'm just not the fourteen year old self that I used to be that had loads of free time. I'm lucky if I can get on here to post something here or there.

[] - [] - [] - []

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”