Blacklist not working correctly (outdated?)

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Blacklist not working correctly (outdated?)

Postby Kimiko » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:38 pm

Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Outsethero
Ragelope

Re: Blacklist not working correctly (outdated?)

Postby Outsethero » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:04 am

I received this same message when trying to change my email. I tried to change it to my new Zoho account first, which made sense since at least it isn't one of the BIGGEST email services, but then I tried with an iCloud email and got the same thing. Really odd and at a loss as to what to do since I'm planning to delete the email account this current account is associated with. @.@

But yeah, I noticed that, too. Blacklist page doesn't really show anything on my side.

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:43 pm

I think I lost the ability to post links period.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:19 pm

Yes, that site is returning "blacklisted" for all links and images, so we're not allowed to post them.
Kimiko

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:47 am

Sorry for the delay everyone, been painfully busy the past week or so.

It looks like the plugin needs amending or updating - I'll look into this now.

[ | | | | ]

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:55 am

http://www.ahbl.org/content/last-notice ... es-jan-1st

ALIVE!

Everything is sorted - sorry all.

[ | | | | ]

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:23 am

Thank you ^_^
Kimiko

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”