VOTE VOTE!

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

What would you like me to work on first/most?

Strategy and Item Guides
21%
Interactive EO Maps
43%
Posting Atlus News
21%
Other... (please explain)
14%

Total votes: 14

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:28 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Paranoia
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Paranoia » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:18 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Seniwac
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Seniwac » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:38 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:30 am

*smiles*

2,2,3,1 ...

Okay, how does this help me decide, anything. I was hoping for some unanimous vote I guess, but these numbers are too close together. Hrrrm... :P

But from the conversation, people are also really interested in the blog/whatever it will be. It will be taken into consideration.

Well, at least I know that whatever I do feel like opening and working on, no one will be rolling their eyes and be thinking "dear GOD, why doesn't she work on something ELSE that people CARE about."

If you want to know what my vote would have been ^_^; I kinda wanna work on the interactive maps the most. Then the strategy guides and the blog/whatever was a distant last. Hrrrm... guess I'll have to readjust my priorities a little.

*walks off, considering things for tomorrow* Anyways, continue voting if you haven't already done so. I'm still watching the poll.

@Seni: But... if we ban you, who's going to supply us with NSFW stories? :P And who else would you have to share them WITH.

[] - [] - [] - []

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:41 am

It'd be pretty cool if you had a poll on there. It can be EO related, Atlus related, seasonal or just about anything. I've noticed that implementing "Questions of the Day" on other sites had increased my daily hits a lot. Not saying ItL needs a daily poll as well, but maybe just whenever an interesting question comes to mind you can make it a poll. :D

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Okay, I'll change my vote then. Please work on the part that you, Maxine, want to work on first.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:48 pm

LOL, Kimiko. It's because I wanted an honest opinion from people that I didn't reveal what I wanted to work on first. ^_^ I was expecting that sort of comment.

Elysienne: Polls are quite nice and they were an attraction that I use to feature on MCLoZ, but the problem is, I always used a third-party poll. Which always had a bunch of advertisements stuck to it and just looked extremely unprofessional. If I could talk Archaic into making a poll for us in php, that would be awesome. But I never got around to discussing it with him. I think a part of me was even hoping I could figure out how to code one myself.

After thinking about it over night, I think I'm going to focus on the Interactive Maps but continue trying to figure what I want for this blog/whatever since it's still in planning stage. Since Archaic's always busy with work it probably is going to take, well not a while as he is usually pretty good about that, but a little longer than most other things.

I even downloaded a kewl free software program last night. "Handy Image Mapper" A simple, no-nonsense program that will generate the coordinates for the image map quickly and much more effectively than I can do it. I found the coordinates myself for those three maps, but if anyone's ever done an image map they know how aweful an experience it can be. And with the other maps coming up that have MORE stuff.... *eye twitches* ...I'd rather NOT have to go through with that if I don't have to. A little cheating doesn't hurt every now and then.

[] - [] - [] - []

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:53 pm

I'm afraid I can't really vote (More of an abstain, you might say) mainly because I honestly don't know what to say. Perhaps the maps would be nice, but the existing ones are just fine, and there are already useful EO(2) utilities if you can look them up on the Internet... So... I'm guessing guides and such would be what I'd like, and if there's lack of interest in that, I could step up or something.
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:59 pm

^_^ That's fine, Trance. Thank you! And I don't think guides have a lack of interest. There's a lot of percentage stuff that Paranoia and Scy like to hand me that seems to make EVERYONE, even those that have completed the game, very giddy and excited.

[] - [] - [] - []

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 pm

They have percentage stuff, but I have done such things like killing 30F boss of EO2 with only two guys, so... I know my stuff >_>
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:11 pm

I'm pretty sure a lot of people have done the duo/trio against that. I mean, those that like the idea of it. Maybe. I know I did.

Unless you mean something besides DH / Protector cheesing it.

Seniwac
Manticor

Postby Seniwac » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:33 am

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:56 am

43 posts

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”