Quick Reply and posting options.

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
15 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Twat
Our Returned Beloved
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Quick Reply and posting options.

Postby Twat » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:29 am

Any way to have my posting options (which I set in my profile) also apply to the Quick Reply feature? If I post with the normal buttons like Reply or posting a new topic they work but if I use Quick Reply they don't. I always have to go and disable God forsaken Smilies manually each time I post. D:

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:57 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:59 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:03 pm

HI CAN BE ANYTHING BUT :x LIKE GOD :x ISNT EVEN ANGRY OR ANYTHING SO MANY OF MY POSTS HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER 1-2 SCREENS JUST BECAUSE OF THIS URGH ITS DRIVING ME INSANE AT LEAST ITS NOT AS BAD AS MSN WHICH FORCES THE USER TO USE EMOTICONS ALMOST NO MATTER WHAT IF THIS KEEPS UP NOODLES IS GOING TO GET HIT BECAUSE SHES THE IDEAL OUTLET OF RAGE WIFE ABUSE IS BAD

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:32 pm

That smiley is why I don't use :x here anymore :(

Just out of a normally too lazy to "DISABLE SMILIES" kind of deal >>

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Would anyone be upset if faces like :), :(, :D and :o were able to be used without becoming an ugly smiley by default? I'd rather have :smile:, :frown:, etc. CURSE YOU, EMOTICONS!

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:49 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:09 pm

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Then at least change :x. It doesn't even look remotely angry.

FIX IT WITH FIRE

G Wanderer
Ragelope

Postby G Wanderer » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:15 pm

The emoticons should just be deleted from the forum so that they don't even show up. No one likes them anyways. :x <-- looks constipated

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:26 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:38 pm

I know it is possible as I have admin'd phpbb before and you can change/add/remove emoticons. We quickly learned how bad the default was. As for changing the quick reply thing, I don't know about that and I highly doubt it'd be simple. :[

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: Quick Reply and posting options.

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:36 pm

https://www.phpbb.com

If you find a decent smiley pack that everyone likes and would enjoy - I'll install it.

Seriously I haven't done this because I've been too busy with other things and trying to find something that everyone might like ^_^;; I dunno. I don't use emoticons. If you don't want to use emoticons, you can turn them off in your own personal settings.

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: Quick Reply and posting options.

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Oh.... I don't know if I can do that. I would have to research it. If you need the emoticons, just hit preview on your post and bring them up. Me, I memorize my favorite ones and just type them out.

<_< LOL seriously, I'm no guru here. I just go on the official site and look for this stuff to install XD

[] - [] - [] - []

15 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”