Veoh function?

Suggest, complain, or compliment an idea about the site.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Veoh function?

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu May 22, 2008 9:29 pm

I noticed that we now have a nice, fully functional Youtube video function in the forum, I just had to ask, would it be at all possible to add a Veoh function (seeing as they seem to be FAR more lenient on copyright issues with their videos than Youtube)

such as this (which was deleted from youtube):

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15191166EMa ... 340&rank=1

at about [3:13] in the video, (the episode of Genshiken that has the scene where) EO BGM can be heard coming from two DS Lites :D

I'm not expecting ANYONE to just jump on this topic, especially the Admins, they probably have enough to worry about as it is.

Thank you very much to anyone out there who spent the time to read this post in it's entirety.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri May 23, 2008 12:33 am

Hrrrm, I don't think that there's anything already set up, but, let me go through some codes and I'll TRY to see what I can do, but no promises and it will be slightly down the road as I already have a full plate.

[] - [] - [] - []

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”