Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Re: Games you are playing

Postby Weeaboolits » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:06 am

I would be playing Dragon's Dogma had my TV not broke, my PSN is Ronin_Cooper, if you wanna use my pawn though. I've not finished the game yet though so it's not that strong, I also forget if I remembered to change him back to mage last time I as playing.

Also I am playing Sorcery Saga: Curse of the great curry god, since it was on discount.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:37 am

Already have you, even used your pawn twice during the main game. Your pawn was fine, except for the part where I was fighting the Metal Golem and he was running around in circles around me. Kinda annoyed me a little.

I'm not sure if pawn knowledge gained goes back to the owner, but if so, well he knows how to fight Metal Golems now... I hope =/

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:40 pm

I think it does.

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Ooh, cool, someone besides me is playing Sorcery Saga. How do you like it so far?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:42 pm

I didn't realize until after I had bought it, but this game is the reboot of the Madou Monogatari series I had heard of before (a series I had been very much a fan of), so far it doesn't really capture the charm of the old series (which can't be helped since all of those characters belong to Sega now and Compile Heart can't use them), but it is fun. I've only just started the game, though so we'll see how it goes. Pupuru is nowhere near as charming as Arle was from where I'm at, though.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:41 am

I stopped caring about balance after within ten seconds of spawning I was hit for 150 damage from someone on the opposite side of the map who clicked in the vague direction of my character model.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:26 am

Apolloncrash
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Apolloncrash » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:40 am

Don't Die.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Yes, foreign streetpasses are no problem. I have miis from Brazil, Japan, Canada, Poland, Australia, South Africa, etc. etc.
If you want passes for specific games though, that'd depend on how popular that game is among homepassers. If you play a streetpass-enabled game, you can turn streetpasses on for that game, and it will stay a part of your streetpass data until you turn it off again, even if you stop playing that game actively or remove the cartridge/download. For example, people who streetpass me still get my guild card in EOU even though I haven't played the game in months because I haven't removed it from the streetpass list yet.
Kimiko

Apolloncrash
Killclaw

Postby Apolloncrash » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:45 pm

So you would typically get the actual game affecting data as well as the Mii? I am just clarifying since, as I mentioned before, if someone with MH3G were to Streetpass someone with MH3U, they would get each others Miis but would not exchange Guild Cards. I just don't know if that was the norm or if it was something restricted to that specific game.

The games I currently have set for Streetpass are Mii Plaza (lol), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sengoku Musou Chronicle and Dead or Alive Dimensions.
Don't Die.

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Yeah. I understand.

I just join a server with a ctf map and, like a lot of new players, disregard the objective. I just want to take map control to force people to come out and fight me.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:25 pm

I think the reason you always get a mii in streetpasses is that everyone has the basic mii plaza installed (is it even removable?), so it's part of all streetpasses. MH3G and MH3U are different games, so they don't receive the other's data, even though they might be compatible in theory.
Kimiko

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:48 am

Still playing Dark Arisen. I should probably give my pawn possession resistance. She keeps getting possessed by the Cursed Dragon's roar... and is more dangerous than Daimon himself (dat rusted bow).

Anyway got the Blackwing Bow and Coat of Oblivion. Of course, my luck with other stuff has been not so great. I keep on getting Revenant Wails... which is funny considering I would almost never get them when I was playing with Ranger as my main.

Apolloncrash
Killclaw

Postby Apolloncrash » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:50 am

Don't Die.

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”