Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Sigma
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Games you are playing

Postby Sigma » Sun May 08, 2016 5:06 pm

I've made it to the second act in Steamworld Heist on my new play through. I kind of like how they dispersed the DLC (The Outsider) across the game so far. Got the new character, Fen, and am loving how broken their gimmick can be once they gotten 2 Charges (A charge happens when an enemy is defeated by them) and a line of enemies presents themselves for a 9 damage pierce attack.

The highest difficulty is causing some headaches and is making me considering dropping it down one level. It's nice when strategy can actually work, but when the procedurally generated rooms/enemies get a bad roll, you lose out on trying to use strategy. Of which, is very similar to trying Fire Emblem on Lunatic/Lunatic+ in the early goings of those games.

Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zypose » Mon May 09, 2016 1:34 am

Been playing bravely default and far cry 2
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:04 pm

I've been playing the Overwatch open beta a lot. It's really good, I'm hoping I can pull together enough cash to get Origins when the game actually comes out so that I can get that Castle in the Sky Bastion skin.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Fri May 27, 2016 3:23 pm

Final Fantasy Tactics, AKA the best Final Fantasy game ever.

No mods though, its been ages since I last played so I'm probably really rusty.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:09 am

Loooots of bravely second.

Nesmontou
Ragelope

Postby Nesmontou » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Got back to SMT4 to finally get that neutral ending.

What demons do I ha-

:shock:

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Ah...the;"Bitch I'm fabulous" demon.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:30 am

Odin Sphere

.... and Overwatch. Lots of Overwatch (PS4). I'm not very good at the game (I don't normally play FPS) but the game is so outrageously fun.

[] - [] - [] - []

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:42 pm

I was starting SMT IV again, still yet to complete it, but i cleaned my Room and found Tales of Vesperia and Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia, so i started those up again.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:39 am

Persona 4, the PS2 one not Golden, since I cannot afford a Vita... and don't really have any plans on owning one. ... I'll confess I haven't actually played it 'till now, the Persona 5 announcement is the whole reason why I jumped into it.

Also got XCOM2 as a birthday present. It isn't too different from the Enemy Unknown. It does feel a little barebones compared to Enemy Within and the Long War, but I suppose that is to be expected since the game hasn't had any expansions or major mods released for it yet. Gameplay wise it isn't too terribly different from enemy Unknown, so it is kinda hard to recommend it for those who have played it since its essentially the same game.

... And yet it is a direct sequel to Enemy Unknown so I can't recommend to newcomers either =/

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Decided to do another play through of Strange Journey. This time I'm intending of doing the Law path; last year I went Neutral and the first play through was Chaos. Also, going to go with the Luck distribution on the proficiency test you're given at the beginning of the game.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:10 am

Recently got into Odin Sphere on PS2, I enjoy the characters and story so far. However I'm still struggling in Gwendolyn's epilogue, my mistake was not packing enough alchemy and healing items beforehand.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:48 am

Megabyte Punch is on sale for $2.54 on Steam, and I like it a whole lot. Think classic Sonic the Hedgehog levels with Melee's fighting and the customization and visuals of Custom Robo or Mega Man. It has multiplayer, but only split screen. The default controls are crap, but once you change them the game is a blast.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

junklo
Ragelope

Postby junklo » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:10 am

i was playing fire emblem fates and ended up sinking like 200+ hours into and i'm still not quite sure how much i liked it i have complex feelings about it

So after I finished that I picked up Fire Emblem Awakening again and it has been a nice little nostalgic trip.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:29 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”