Upcoming games

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

425 posts
WillowWolf
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Upcoming games

Postby WillowWolf » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:09 am

Scribblenauts is awesome. I remember when I was obsessed with the first on in highschool... Someone was shooting a video for our weekly schoolwide video series on the goings on, and in the BG of one scene you could hear me saying "THE SEA SERPENT KILLED GOD! D: " lol

Rothene
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Rothene » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:28 am

Anyone here with plans to get God Eater 2 for the PSP or PS Vita if it gets localised?

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:40 am

Rothene
Fenrir

Postby Rothene » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:56 am

Yeah, god eater's similar to monster hunter's gameplay. But more fast paced and you can have up to 3 quirky AI's tag along with you.

I do wonder how the extra analog stick will work out for God Eater 2. Probably not since it's also developed for the PSP. I really hope they make the NPC AIs who hunt alongside you as memorable as the first game. Kota's such a bro, can't go on hunts without him ...

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:43 am

Rothene
Fenrir

Postby Rothene » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:33 am

What about the looting system? Do I make stuff out of monster parts? I know Ragnarok Odyssey opted for the enemies drop weapons path, and mages are reeaaaaally interesting to play.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:41 am

Yes, you make weapons out of monster parts. (And occasionally other materials.)

For example, you make out of .

Rothene
Fenrir

Postby Rothene » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:52 am

Oh, I play monster hunter, it was soul sacrifice I was wondering about. Should have worded it better :P

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:11 pm

People call any game with a focus on fighting large monsters a Monster Hunter clone, regardless of whether it actually has anything else in common.

I really hope we get God Eater 2, I really loved the first one.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Shadow of the Colossus was a Monster Hunter clone, yo.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:34 pm

never say that even as a joke

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Attack on Titan was a Monster Hunter clone, yo.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:12 am

That Kid Icarus Uprising game was too.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

FrankerZ
Ragelope

Postby FrankerZ » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:24 am

As was Pikmin.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:07 pm

God, Pikmin was such a clone.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

425 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”