Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Re: Games you are playing

Postby CD-Man2021 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:51 am

I bought the Project Mira game on the 3DS on a whim a week ago. Now I can't get them darn Miku songs out of my head.

MizunoAmi
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MizunoAmi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:11 am

I bought it just because of the Chibi Miku about a month or two ago. I've become addicted to the game, I love the music. Especially Doremifa Rondo

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:28 am

The Project Diva/Mirai games are a lot of fun and very cute, but I'm pretty bad at the actual rhythm game stuff >_<
"Doremifa Rondo" is nice ^_^ My favorite is "Happy Synthesizer".
ETA Oh, I just tried to play that song again. Easy mode, but still, an S is not bad after not playing for months :)
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:00 pm

I feel like this game is more lenient than other rhythm games. That still doesn't make it easy to get an amazing score, but I know I've hit some notes that I should have missed.
I can't chose a favorite, but the three that I like the most are Senbonzakura, Deep Sea Girl, and The World is Mine. I can't think of any songs I dislike, however. That's probably a good thing lol.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:33 am

I've been playing through the entire Way of the Samurai series from the last game to the first game. I got the fourth game on Steam pretty much on a whim and absolutely fell in love with its swordplay and ending system, it's such a shame that a fifth game will probably never exist, apart from that Japan-only 'spiritual successor'.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Rurtanar
Ragelope

Postby Rurtanar » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:27 pm

ATM I'm replaying Borderlands 2, apart from some Overwatch.
On the 3DS I'm playing Bravely Default and Stella Glow (those cute Chibi-Animations!).
I got into the whole JRPG-thing quite recently, so I need to catch up on older Fire Emblems and Dragon Quests, but life is short, and RPGs take so long!^^

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Let's play BL2gether <3

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Rurtanar
Ragelope

Postby Rurtanar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:50 pm

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:24 am

Yup! My life is has been absolute chaos for about two weeks but I should be back on top of my crap and able to play again by next week. I'm Zamisk on Steam, feel free to add me. I'm in the MST zone and can play some afternoons and most evenings.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:10 am

So i haven't been on in a while, sorry about that.

In the meantime though!

I've been playing dwarf fortress. my favorite occurance so far is the casual necromancer fishery worker that moved in.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Rurtanar
Ragelope

Postby Rurtanar » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:52 pm

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:17 am

Oh, popular thread. I was just playing XCOM 2 tonight. I'm not super serious about playing computer games, but I like modifying them and studying their design. I've spent much of the last two weeks making mods for Invisible, Inc. I also play against League of Legends bots.

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Back on EO III, I'm somewhere in the 4th strata. It's progressing pretty smoothly, apart from it seems the only shortcuts in B14F are near the very end!

I also need to get back to Atelier Sophie at some point.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:04 pm

It's been a couple months since I started Xenoblade Chronicles on New 3DS and I'm having a blast.

GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

Postby GhostsandDragons » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:48 am

Oh boy where do I even start with what I've been playing lately, might as well to a shortish list since I like keeping track of the stuff myself:

And here we go, those are all the ones I'm most focused on at the moment (outside of pokemon and etrian but I'm always playing those off to the side). After I finish with those I gotta go back to uh....

*looks at shelf*

...I'm not sure actually. I have a lot of games I still need to beat.
The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”