Itl Monster Hunting

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

183 posts
SirthOsiris
Manticor

Re: Itl Monster Hunting

Postby SirthOsiris » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:05 am

Sigma
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sigma » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:47 am

I've unlocked the second Wystone, so now I'm running both Elemental and Brace. Probably should just have the Raw attack stone, but I figure since I've been messing around with various Status/Elemental Insect Glaives lately, why not. Now I just need to defeat the Gogmazios Urgent... Since I'm not having much luck with online groups (them sticking around long enough), I will most likely start the process to solo him. However, I will need to make a new mixed set to do so.

The following sets are 2 ideas I'm toying around with for soloing Gogmazios:

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:59 am

Finally got to HR3 today. 8)

Also got a cool relic bowgun. The raw is kind of shit, but the rapid fire selection is nice. (Freeze and Normal 2, both 3/Low.)

Wolfie
Ragelope

Postby Wolfie » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:06 am

...Does the IRC channel ever set me as AFK? I've been on for 44 hours and counting, and I noticed you and Zypose sat around there for a while, so I wanna know if the channel actually marked me AFK or not.
If you die in the Labyrinth do you die in real life?
[]

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:50 pm

I've actually not been able to see who is online. It's odd. so that's why i ask who's there most of the time
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Wolfie
Ragelope

Postby Wolfie » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:25 pm

You use some webpage IRC client though, don't you?
[]

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:38 pm

yeah, i do.

In other news, i took down the frenzied Congala in the caravan missions relatively easy. Not as easy as when i've been fighting the lagombi (which i'm using it's full set of armor,) but the lagombi has been easy over all for me. i wanna fight higher level ones, see if it gets harder. still love the lagombi though.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:17 pm

ive never used IRC at all so i dont even know what it is/where to go

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:26 pm

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 pm

There are a lot of free clients that you can find on the internet. (Or app store for smartphones.) Once you launch the application you type

/attach irc.rizon.net
/join #itl

Wolfie
Ragelope

Postby Wolfie » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:26 am

If you're on windows, there's YChat, an XChat port, and Hexchat, another XChat port.
On phones, Colloquy works for most people.
On OSX, I also reccomend Colloquy.
For linux, there's Xchat.

If you're unsure or dont know if you want a full app, just use any of the thousands of web-based clients.
[]

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:34 am

ive never heard of anyone using anything but mirc

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:05 am

I use Chatzilla and HoloIRC, so now you have.

Wolfie
Ragelope

Postby Wolfie » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:41 am

I've never liked mIRC.
[]

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:28 am

Yo, I got a really cool relic lbg today. It's got all the Lvl 1 status ammo except blast, Lvl 2 poison, and rapid 3 on Lvl 1 poison. Keeping with its poisonous theme, it is colored purple. So cool.

183 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”