Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

17600 posts
Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Vapour Trail » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:29 am

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:30 am

Trying to play Trauma Center after time off AND in the middle of the game ... is painful hard. Having someone else in the house that beat it in two afternoons is a bit depressing to my ego :(

Also, I have no idea what's going on in this video (well, beyond it being one of the "Dives" for boosting Reyvateils) but ... I guess Ar Tonelico 2 took the "lol dating sim" aspect of the first a bit more uh ... seriously.

No spoilers just tagging it. Well, there are spoilers if you can understand Japanese I suppose but ... whatever.
[spoiler][youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=v5znefAw9zc[/youtube][/spoiler]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:31 am

LOL, I didn't have a problem with the animations themselves. I had a problem with how many he was putting in, but as I said before, I never wanted to mention anything as I felt that with Zeta's awesome signature that would be unfair to Kitsu. Still, I feel that six animations is enough for the signature. But, you're right. There's nothing that he did wrong against my rules. But, when people start expressing slight annoyance, I feel that I should step in to say something?

Haha, this is one of those undefined moments and I don't mind being proven wrong (I like it when people challenge my rules - it's what helped get Zeta his mod position). Meh, if you guys think Kitsu is fine and it's unfair of me to post some restriction against him, then - he's fine and I'll only ask that he thinks of the rest of us out of respect. But if people really are getting annoyed, then I can only feel that maybe an edit of the rules must need to be put into effect.

[] - [] - [] - []

Zai
Wyvern
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zai » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:32 am

The Doom pic was just the most "flashy," and therefore annoying to me. I wasn't saying it had to go. I just said that 'cause Kimiko brought it up.

But I do like all the pics Kitsu has in his sig now.

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:37 am

-Kitsunexus
OMFGOLDFISH!

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:31 pm

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:41 pm

Who the fuck would want the school flag over the artbook or soundtrack?

That's so cruel...

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:58 pm

If I get that Flag, it better be totally fucking awesome or I'll be a sad, sad man ... well, when I'm done playing Disgaea 3 after a few months and the pain sets in.

Then again, since it IS Disgaea, the artbook is probably tons of loli so maybe I'm better off not having it lying around ^^.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:34 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:55 pm

...doesn't look like it does :(

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:01 pm

Wow, they should pay US for including that shit in the box. Seriously, that is the stupidest flag I've ever seen (next to the Canadian flag) and I bet it's made out of that EXTREMELY cheap rubbery stuff that rips easy. Go to hell Nippon Ichi.
-Kitsunexus

OMFGOLDFISH!

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:08 pm

Yeah ... I have no idea what they were thinking with the random there. I want the Artbook and that's all. I don't need the Strategy Guide, unless it has numbers I can't get in game (ie, EP values), and I love Soundtracks so I don't mind those ... but Artbook ... ARTBOOK.

Ugh ... I complain yet I'm already contemplating the pre-order.

edit: It's $20 for the Strategy Guide and $20 for the random item + the Digital Media Disc (which I have no fucking clue what that means). If I know I can't get the artbook, I'll probably just go the basic $49.99 one :(

...artbook...

Edit#2!: Nevermind, I want the strategy guide now ^^. It's another DoubleJump one and I buy those ever since the Disgaea days and having djpubba on the GameFAQs boards (I even got a freebie guide from him back in the day). Wonder if it'll be a beast of a guide like the D2 one was (what, 600+ pages?).

Also, holy crap ... when did JungleJim work at DoubleJump?

Zai
Wyvern

Postby Zai » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:07 pm

Kitsunexus
Alraune

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:09 pm

-Kitsunexus

OMFGOLDFISH!

Seniwac
Manticor

Postby Seniwac » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:24 pm

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”