SMT-SJ: Into the Schwarzwelt!

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

202 posts
Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:40 pm

So LN/LE - CG then?

And it seems that Neutral is usually the worse alignment to go in games, but then again, it's to be expected.
When you're alone, always remember:

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Lawful - Neutral, [hide]since you don't participate in the massacre but merely sanction and oversee it, really. People hate you for it but they get better. It's closer to Evil, I suppose, since it is a sense of "Our resistance is the best resistance" and the fates of the Sisters. It's also, technically, the canon route with how the DLC pans out.[/hide]

Chaos - Good, [hide]and Vyce shows he was suppressing some major fucking psychosis all his life (and/or so wants to rape Catiua almost as much as she wants to mount Denam all night long) so you really get to feel like the good guy! Honestly, it's probably a slightly-more-good-than-neutral but not really full-fledged "good guy!" thing. You're just idealistic but cower at the idea of "doing what must be done" so you never really _do_ anything but react for a good while.[/hide]

Neutral - You're a bitch.

[spoiler]I like the Chaos route but it kind of goes offkilter partway through Chapter 3 and it's [hide]"hunted by bounty hunters" to "most powerful man in Valeria" in the course of like four battles.[/hide]

[hide]Well, I guess the Bakram and Lodis are still above you but you quickly become this force that owns the entirety of Walister and Galgistan seemingly out of nowhere.[/hide][/spoiler]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:21 am

Anyways *ducking spoilers* :3

I'm in Sector E
[spoiler]Met Jack. Trying to hunt down the three things he wants. I JUST found the third one. :( I fucking HATED that warping shit. It was ok with EO when I had little icons I could use to track things, or at least COORDINATES! ......

I seriously had to grab a piece of paper and start attempting to draw spots out. Most were boxes with "--" as warps and I drew arrows. o_O; It is a very inelegant diagram. Maybe I should take a snapshot for laughs. But WHATEVER! The whole thing is mapped out and now shortcuts are open so I don't have to worry about it. >_< Worst part is, I'm such a perfectionist I had to go through EVERY warp to make sure it was marked on my map (besides... it COULD lead to a new path).

GRRRR, I'M SHOVING THESE ITEMS IN THAT BASTARD'S FACE WHEN I GET BACK TO THE SHIP!![/spoiler]

Also, an area was marked on my map that I haven't been to before. .... I wonder if that's the area that I was warped to in Sector B? [hide]Does that mean I'll be coming to save myself soon? 'Cause it's like so obvious that's what's going to happen.[/hide]

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:08 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:48 am

Yeah, well on-topic, haven't played this game in a while, I recall getting the useful gun from that one Jack in the mall-based area, and haven't entered the junk area. I think I'm chaotic at this point, and haven't done a couple sidequests I believe (including defeating [hide]David I think[/hide]).

Off-topic, I'm not really sure if I want to continue Tactics now, went Berserker for the Main, and haven't hired anyone new so [hide]loyalty might take a huge hit since my foes are Walister with headhunters around, and I feel so weak though I take down the enemy easily, must be since everyone is kinda equal, and monsters have quite a lot of HP[/hide]. And damnit, I wanted [hide]Raveness in my party, that fucking Vyce.[/hide]
When you're alone, always remember:

Ninten
Manticor

Re: SMT-SJ: Into the Schwarzwelt!

Postby Ninten » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:07 pm

By the way, Play-Asia has Strange Journey for 17.90 dollars. For a limited time only. Go get it if you don't own the game. :P

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
202 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”