Pokemon General

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

1771 posts
Liferake
Hunter

Re: Pokemon General

Postby Liferake » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:14 am

I have bred, like, wayyyy too much.

Already trained competitive Swellow, Conkeldurr, Drapion, Slowking, Aggron, Houndoom, and Hawlucha. They made breeding just that tad bit easier enough for me to get fish-hooked into it.

I don't do absolute-perfects though, its too time consuming and Conkeldurr is the only one that's actually close to perfect for a trick-room variant (31/31/31/31/31/5). The rest are just strong in one-two stats they need to be good at and pass by to get their jobs done. Drapion has high 20s with 31 speed and attack. Swellow doesn't have good IVs or nature, but still manages to be absolute beast mode with guts + facade.

Its like a curse or something....

I should update my description with my FC, and PM some of you folk so we can trade pokemon and stuff.

FrankerZ
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby FrankerZ » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:55 am

Managed to breed and EV train a perfect gible.

Happy day.

Yggdrago
Wyvern
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Yggdrago » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:01 am

Liferake, your FRIEND ZONE is Fairy Type xD

1) Swirlix (version exclusive huzzah!)
2) Snubbull
3) ???

Sirth is Flying:

1) Pidgey
2) Tranquil
3) ???
This post was brought to you by me. It's Yggdra-good!

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Really? Two very basic ones, too?

That last one better be epic.

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:21 pm

The last one in my zone is Floette.

So many Pokemon. Which ones do I train!? (Probably going to do Sylveon/Spritzee/Eviolite Doublade next)

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:20 pm

I have
1) Swadloon
2) Quilladin
3) Sunkern

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:12 pm

YOONAH YOU MUST BE ONLINE NOW!
Because that Quilladin's the third one and the third one usually has a pretty decent chance of coming with its hidden ability.

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Online!
ill try to just leave my DS open with internet on for a few hours hopefully

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:39 pm

You're the best! Now I just need to get a female Quilladin with Bulletproof for breeding.

FrankerZ
Ragelope

Postby FrankerZ » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Well that just makes everything a lot easier then, awesome.

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Yeah, now you can get both Mach Punch and Drain Punch on Conkeldurr, which is awesome because previously getting both of those as egg moves was impossible. (Except drain punch was a TM and a Move Tutor once upon a time so you could just breed for mach punch and still get Drain Punch.... regardless!)

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:10 pm

I'm still waiting for the battle I was promised to get this weekend.

FrankerZ
Ragelope

Postby FrankerZ » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:12 pm

It also makes it possible to get ironhead outrage gibles :D

TIME TO KILL SOME SMARTY-PANTS FAIRYS WHO THINK THEY'RE GONNA SWITCH INTO AN OUTRAGE

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:44 am

I bred and EV trained a Jolteon. Working on Magikarp (Gyarados) now @_@. Deciding on my next team member... I'm Thinking I'll reset Lucario's points with one of those special bags and go 250+ SpAttack/A Bit in SpDefence/250+ Speed. Hnnng. Pokerus! Want. Maybe I'll wonder trade some of these darn eevees I got from breeding my Jolteon until I get a pokemon with pokerus passed back xD.

Sorreh I haven't been online @_@. Work and School. I do my EV training during my lunches at work with, sadly, no wifi. Ehh. I hope my last Pokemon in the safari is worth anyone finding out about it xD.

1771 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”