Trauma Team

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Trauma Team

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:40 am

[] - [] - [] - []

KitsuAccalia
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby KitsuAccalia » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Well the Trauma Center series normally has short-lived games. But they all have great art and are usually well made; specifically my favorite is Trauma Center: New Blood.

At first I was very skeptical towards the multiple characters with different studies thing but, then I played the game and was enticed by it's variety in characters and events. Mind you I’ve only played through maybe 12 missions total about 2 from each character.
Many things about the kitsune is mercurial, from their moods to their treatment of humans, to even the abilities some possess. Kitsune have a depth of personality as deep or even deeper than those of other Japanese characters. The reason for this, according to one source, is that the kitsune is the Trickster, in Japanese culture. They are there to teach those around them lessons.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:05 pm

I played it today. I played as the regular doctor who looks like Spike. It was fun enough on his own, and then he started YELLING at his patient and it was AWESOME

and those motion comic cutscenes are lovely

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:52 pm

@comic cutscenes: Honestly, the first time I saw the clips in trailers and such I was like "god that's going to be crappy" but I've absolutely fallen in love with this story telling method! <333

^_^ Gabe is one of my fave characters. I LOVE the interactions between himself and Roni and when he finally does lose his temper. Oh but you have a LOT more fun scenes to come with him in others' storylines. To call him "Spike" is not an understatement.

[] - [] - [] - []

eharper256
Diabolix

Postby eharper256 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Let's Begin the Operation!

Sorry, found this image and thought of this thread. LOL.

I should actually get Trauma Team, it sounds good, but like hell can I afford more games at the moment.

Visit my Anime/Games/Random blog, Detarame at:
http://detarame.wordpress.com/

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:47 pm

I think the nazi swastika and SS insignia make this picture decidedly unfunny :?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Video Games Discussion”