Rune Factory 4

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Rune Factory 4

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri May 24, 2013 5:00 am

:3 Is anyone else going to be getting this game when it comes out. I'm really hoping to.

I can't decide if I want to play as the boy or the girl. Normally I would say boy because the bachelors usually SUCK but... I have my eye on one that might make playing as a girl totally worth while...

[] - [] - [] - []

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rune Factory 4

Postby PLA » Fri May 24, 2013 11:11 am

^ Thought about it, but probably not.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

halifix
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby halifix » Fri May 24, 2013 6:15 pm

It's 5th-10th on my 3DS game list. And since I currently only have 1 3DS game... not anytime soon.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri May 24, 2013 10:06 pm

:(

... *goes off to sit in a dark, lonely corner* at least Kiel will be there for me...

[] - [] - [] - []

Etrian Veteran
Manticor

Postby Etrian Veteran » Fri May 24, 2013 10:09 pm

I plan on getting it eventually, because I enjoyed Tides of Destiny, and apparently that's one of the weaker games in the series. Unfortunately, it probably won't be happening anytime soon.
FC: 3952-7612-1296

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri May 24, 2013 11:26 pm

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat May 25, 2013 4:24 am

Hey good looking~

[] - [] - [] - []

Lethen
Ragelope

Postby Lethen » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:52 pm

.....must play this game! It sucks not having a 3ds yet.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:29 am

:( *sigh* I probably won't be getting this game any time soon, either, even when it is finally released. x_x a terminal case of the "broke".

[] - [] - [] - []

AbyssArray
Ragelope

Postby AbyssArray » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Hmm.. in general, I just find that the series has decent art.. voice acting is a little poor, plot isn't particularly long.. or even that great for that matter.. despite all that, there's some simple charm about beating things up and farming.
Currently playing:
Pokémon Y - FC: 0275-7903-6128
Toxicosis - League of Legends - NA

Kezle
Ragelope

Postby Kezle » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:00 pm

I so badly want to get this game when it comes out as I love Rune Factory (RF3 was one of my most played games on my ds-- after Etrian Odyssey of course). It may even replace Harvest Moon completely for me though I do still love the good old fashioned farming of the HM games too.
Of course EO Untold comes out around the same time and I can't afford both so it will be a tough choice :sad:. Also I'm a little disappointed that the characters don't sound quite as interesting as in the previous game where I found the cast quite unique and fun to interact with.

halifix
Fenrir

Postby halifix » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:01 pm

No update from Maxine yet? :p

Anyways, I now have 6 3DS games (although I honestly got SMT4 only because I got credit as well). I may pick this up once I finish some of my other games. I still haven't beaten FE:A (75%?), SMT4 (25%?), Tales of the Abyss (12%), and EOU (20%?).

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:27 am

I'm so backed up on 3ds games right now it makes me mad

BUT KIEL IS SUPER CUTE

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:15 am

Last edited by WillowWolf on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

halifix
Fenrir

Postby halifix » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:16 am

Glowing Testimonial

[21:46] <~SiriusGII> Rune Factory 4 is the bee's knees, the cat's pajamas, and really damn great
[22:07] <@Momizi> Haven't started yet because EOU
[22:07] <@Momizi> And also still deciding on waifu
[22:07] <@Momizi> Elf or autumn now. Dont even know
[22:16] <~SiriusGII> I threw a rock at an orc and he ate it
[22:19] <~SiriusGII> And I just now killed an orc by throwing my refrigerator at him repeatedly
[22:19] <@Momizi> Conventional weapon
[22:21] <~SiriusGII> Sadly, it only does about 30 damage
[22:21] <~SiriusGII> And I have to go through a menu each time to pick it up, so I'm probably better off using the gloves and hitting the orc with another orc
[22:23] <@Momizi> Hmm
[22:23] <@Momizi> Can you throw your kid at the enemies?
[22:23] <~SiriusGII> I'll get back to you on that once I get a kid

18 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”