Super Smash Bros.

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

738 posts
Hong
Manticor

Re: Super Smash Bros.

Postby Hong » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Loving this victory theme.

It's an excerpt from this:

Fluffernuff
Hunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Fluffernuff » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:35 pm

4 more days! im so excited!

im also much more confident in my megaman... after having short discussions with well known megaman players like Styles_X2 and Zucco, i have a good grasp on how to megaman :3

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:25 am

I'm not unlocked everyone yet, but I'm really liking Bowser Jr.

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:04 pm

I'M REALLY FEELIN' SHULK

Fluffernuff
Hunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Fluffernuff » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:44 pm

I've been kind of experiementing with all the characters, and ive found im pretty naturally OK with Robin... now i just need to start getting the hang of basics like... when to shield and when to grab etc. etc.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:51 am

I suck at it but LOVE the Mii fighters so far. I made the War Magus and gave him a sword and he's cool as fuck.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:55 am

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:53 am

And there goes my circle pad.

For now, I'll just put a bandage or some tape over my thumb whenever I want to play Smash. Repair prices are kind of ridiculous, so I'll just hold out for the New 3DS next year.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:06 am

Lot of that going around, lately. Sorry to hear that happened to you, Hong.

Also, when is the ItL tourney where you beat us all soundly going to take place?

-PLA

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:08 pm

It is a common issue. A scourge all across Japan, and later an issue internationally as early as the demo release.

Looking at the damage, I see cracking, so I actually think it might be related to the cold. Earlier this year I had to wait at a bus stop in -45~ temperatures for as long as fifteen minutes (for Americans, a conversion of that temperature would be "you're going to die in ten minutes if you're naked" cold). As soon as I got on the bus, I'd pop off my gloves and play my 3DS. Since I had no carrying case or anything, it probably got a little brittle.

As for playing with each other, we'll see. Going to try to see if I can fix my circle pad myself, since just half an hour of using the nob caused the skin on my thumb to break.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:06 pm

oh darn. the worst wear my 3ds has are a few screen scratches and the rubber on the circle pad fell off. i feel so sorry.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:24 pm

-PLA

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:38 pm

i used to walk to and from school in -20 - -30 ish degree weather. it was about a 30osh minute walk... cold is not fun x.x

in other news... im still trying to find my character... ive tried Ike, Robin, Samus, Megaman, Shulk, and Lucina so far... none of then have really clicked for me..

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:24 pm

It doesn't get as cold as where Hong lives as often here as it does there, but I've had my share of -40 weather. Not looking forward to that starting up again...

My characters are always Ness and DK, I so like Marth and Lucario, but now I like the Mii better than anyone.

-PLA

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:12 am

I havent really tried out the miis much, honestly... they just dont seem that fun to me. plus ive ignored them because theyre not usable online.. :c

i... THINK im gonna try to stick with shulk, megaman, lucina, and robin for now... im not as good as i'd like to be though..

738 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”