Super Smash Bros.

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

738 posts
Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Super Smash Bros.

Postby Zypose » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:39 pm

I finaly got my hands on 4. and so far i'm still really liking Ike, just like i did in brawl.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:34 am

People were saying "IT'S NO USE!" in response to the Sonic VS Mewtwo match-up in Project M.

And then I got the joke.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:50 am

I think Sonic had a better chance against Silver. :b Let''s hope the MU isn't as brutal in Smash 4.

At first that was an eye roll moment for me. After it blew up all over ths Smash community, I couldn't help but grow to love Fortune after he entered S@X with the tag "REDIT". That's some fine steel he's forged.

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:54 am

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:43 am

I have so much ideas for a new character... But I think the one I really want in this is Fawful from the Mario and Luigi RPG series.

SSB needs more villains, and I think Fawful is THE bad guy this game needs. Also, I would be allowed to spam an "I HAVE FURY" emote, and this is so worth it.
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:40 am

Not like sm4sh needs or even wants another swordfighter, but...

Isaac/Felix from Golden Sun would fit pretty neatly on the roster. its not like theyre new to smash. Isaac WAS an assist in brawl....

Wolfie
Ragelope

Postby Wolfie » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:40 pm

Isaac was planned as a full-fledged fighter for Brawl, but was cut due to time issues.
If you die in the Labyrinth do you die in real life?
[]

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:20 pm

Also, they released some new Mii outfits like Samus, K. Rool and even Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia. Even though Heihachi's outfit is already in it, I think he wasn't a playable character because of Ryu, but maybe Lloyd has a chance to become a playable character in the future. (I have no experience with the series, but I've heard people wanting him in the game for a while.)
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:33 am

Okay?
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:26 pm

While not my personal first choice (did we really need another swordfighter?), this is pretty exciting. The stage seems fun, getting to wreck chaos with summons. Plus, I mean, if Cloud, who have only appeared in either spin-offs or as an NPC on a Nintendo console, imagine the possibilities. (Plus this is totally a step closer to Geno appearing.)
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:50 pm

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:25 pm

What a dork.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:22 pm

Bayonetta won the ballot. Sexy lady wrecks the stage.

Edit: Oh... and I guess there's another Fire Emblem character. (Corrin from Fates) I missed that part of the stream.

Also, SquareEnix totally trolled their fans and got a Gunner outfit based on Geno.

Oh yeah, here's the three newcomers official arts.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

GM_3826
Ragelope

Postby GM_3826 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:28 am

I hate myself for having stopped ranting about this. Not hating myself for ranting about this: Hating myself for giving up on Ridley.

I honestly don't get why he isn't in Smash by now. It's ridiculous.

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:10 am

738 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”