Upcoming games

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

425 posts
Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Upcoming games

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:45 pm

There's little hope that SMT IV Final will be released in Europe but that would be great news.

I'm soooo hyped for the European release of Yo-Kai Watch, it reminds me of SMT, Ghostbusters and Natsume Yuujinchou (a good manga/anime) with overly cute creatures. :3

Sigma
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sigma » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:15 am

So after the past 2 Paper Mario games, I see that Nintendo still keeps asking, "How can we kill this franchise?".

Mozendo
Ragelope

Postby Mozendo » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:41 am

Trails in the Sky: The 3rd being teased by XSeed
https://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/7 ... 0037769216

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:59 pm

What the hell is going on with that party? Are there fifteen people?
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:39 pm

Maybe the characters (5 sets) are suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder. Also, is that EO5?

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:10 pm

It's Refrain.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

SereneMidnight
Ragelope

Postby SereneMidnight » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Can't wait for VA-11 HALL-A to come out. Might be a bartending sim, but I enjoy the cyberpunk atmosphere the game provides. Music's pretty great, too.
- -

Nesmontou
Ragelope

Postby Nesmontou » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:59 pm

ARE THEY FUCKIN' SERIOUS :shock:

With that awful dubstep behind just to ruin the trailer. Seriously Squix. :|

Nintendo can still save the day with Zelda. C'mon Nintendo, make us dream! Or I'll change my avatar for "Sony make believe". Just because Persona 5. Also, demon negociation.

Nesmontou
Ragelope

Postby Nesmontou » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:17 pm

Thank you based Nintendo :cry: :cry: :cry:

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:31 am

new zelda looks fuckin awesome I just wish there was NX news... it comes out in less than a year and we still have NO information. No one is gonna buy it at launch at this rate because people don't even know if it's worth saving up for

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:11 pm

I'm going to get it for Wii U when the NX comes out and the Wii U becomes cheap. There's nothing else I want bad enough to get one besides Zelda though, even after all these years. I already have Smash on the 3DS, and there's no Monster Hunter, Wold Ends With You, Custom Robo, Etrian Odyssey, or Dragon Quest X in NA. I know most of those were long shots, but the Wii U just hasn't had anything that interests me enough to get one. And how has nobody made D&D mapmaking and DMing software where the DM gets the tablet and the players get wii remotes? The Wii U seems like a wasted oppertunity.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:52 am

technically Monster Hunter 3 ultimate did come out on Wii U in america...with online play. And it has the best version of Smash. But personally for Wii U all I want is Mario 3D World and Mario Maker, and I sort of expect the NX to get a Mario Maker 2 or something

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:57 pm

7th Dragon in Europe. Did Deep Silver find a behelit?

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Although Persona 5 got my interest, I'm more looking forward to Yokai Watch 2 and SMT IV Final released in Europe.

And it's time to replace my broken 3DS, just hope the NX is sturdier and more durable. ._.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:38 pm

This Friday comes Dragon Quest 7 and the following Tuesday comes SMT4: Apocalypse*. :D

*AtlusUSA's timing couldn't be any more worse, but still overjoyed.

425 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”