ItL Osu games?

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Ralis
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ItL Osu games?

Postby Ralis » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Well, Sponge and I have been playing Osu quite a bit these past few days, and I figured that we could make an ItL game room. It's gonna be nothing too big, but whenever we're online, I'll make a game room, and name it "ItL". The pass will be "etria". So if you're ever online, and wanna play some multiplayer, just search ItL.
Good Idea? Bad Idea?

noodles
ItL Moderator

Re: ItL Osu games?

Postby noodles » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:01 am

Good idea! Except! You'll have to find someone besides you two who still plays Osu. I think Cottontofu might?

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:07 am

Oh hey, I was looking for an excuse to finally try out Osu!, I suppose I won't mind playing.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:11 am

I noticed a couple of people had their Osu profile in their siggy (I kinda stole the idea) so I figured I'd bring it up in case anyone else wanted to join.

Curry Senpai, once you get it downloaded and played the tutorial, if you want some good songs (in my opinion at least) then you can click the "online users" button in the bottom, and search "Ralisor". Pm me and I'll make a multi game :D

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:55 am

You should join us sometime, then. The more the merrier, right?

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:10 am

I've got plenty for you, no worries. I think I have >2500 Beatmaps.
Thinking about that is really worrying. I fear for my sanity, now.

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:18 pm

downloaded it to give it a shot....good LORD, i'm TERRIBLE

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Oh no worries, everyone's generally bad when they start, and the game has a huge learning curve, but it gets really fun, and you get addicted easily.

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:50 pm

My friend played with a trackpad for like, 3 months before he got a mouse. Scary thing is, he could almost play normals...

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:26 am

Apparently I did pretty good for my first day of playing yesterday, I started beating Sponge later on, but he was probably half asleep by then. Sometimes I forget that others aren't utter night owls like me.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:36 am

This game is too frustrating for me to play without a cyntiq or something

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:36 am

Yeah, but you were using a tablet. As Garrett said, it's a bajillion times easier.

edit:
ninja'd by noodles.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:14 am

Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Good idea, but in a couple weeks since I have finals. And I got used very quickly to the mouse and space bar.

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Wait, you can use space bar? I've always done Z+X and it's super useful for fast songs.

25 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”