Anyone Play league of legends?

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone Play league of legends?

Postby Zypose » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:31 pm

it would be interesting if any of you did.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Zypose
Golem

Re: Anyone Play league of legends?

Postby Zypose » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:32 am

guess no ones gonna reply

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:58 am

it just takes more than 6 hours to get a reply sometimes man

but i'm pretty sure some people here do, given that it's the most popular online game in the world

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:41 pm

I also have it installed, but mostly to finish spending all the rp I still had leftover. Which I think just got spent, so...

Same as Garrett. I played, but most of the people I played with got into the bigger leagues, and I never wanted to sit down and play randoms. Plus I'm not that much of a fan of competitive video games, and the stakes on LoL are high. The craziness of TF2 was addicting, because you could work by yourself and get somewhere. This, not much so.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:58 pm

hm. i just tend to ignore the jerks that are around. i haven't tried tf2 yet, mainly because i don't have any way to download it. i'll try it when i can.

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:09 pm

I used to play League fairly regularly, but most of my friends don't play as much anymore, I do have it installed, but I only get on if someone asks me to play.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 pm

Eh, i just wanted to know if anyone here has. I wont ask you to come on if you don't want to.

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:31 pm

I used to play League of Legends several hours a day, somewhere in S3 I started to get tired of it though, but then came out ARAM game mode and it gave me some motivation to play it again. Although, most of that motivation is gone, nowdays I only play few games a day.

NA account: heprea (30lvl)
EUW account: heprea (30lvl, my main account)
EUNE account: Toiminypls(24 or 27 lvl, cant remember, havent logged in for a while <_<)

Mole-chan I....

8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Video Games Discussion”