Into The Labyrinth, The Game!

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Fluffernuff
Hunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Into The Labyrinth, The Game!

Postby Fluffernuff » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:00 am

my favorite portrait (thats ive seen) is actually the first Ninja portrait... but I am NOT a ninja even remotely. I am NOWHERE near ninja levels

....plain old boring landy will have to do (im actually usually more tank minded but... i dont like tanks in EO)

if only shoguns wore armor like in their portraits. i'd be cool with that

.....can i do that? xD Shogun? with my personal special ability thingy being heavy armor or something? thatd be coo'

sponge7325
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sponge7325 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:10 am

Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:13 am

lol, im not too worried about being good xD

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:27 am

Just make it a weeaboo landy, problem solved. Vague backstory about travels to the east. Landy skillset, shogun armor on the portrait.

Win-win!

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:35 am

that would work except.... i dont even know what a weeaboo is or "how 2 weeaboo"

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:45 am

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:54 am

im not offended... i didnt even know what it was xD

i cant say im obsessed with japanese stuff

...in fact i rather dislike japanese

....i wanna understand the games ill never play! D<

but yeah... i think i fit landy the most... theyre pretty... me

i just like the shogun moveset... just not their gear selection xD the merge between the 2... mmmmmm... (i mean imagine second sword paired with EO4 landies 2 weapon shield defense thing? EEEEEEEEE!)
nothing to do with japan haha

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:56 am

My Troubadour traveled around Tharsis and Armoroad and already made friends there. (Hinting at my Guild Dangerus, the characters down below) However, this Troubadour is surprisingly more introverted and in her own little world. She likes being with people that are close to her. The best way to get her to speak up is referencing in which she will fangirl about them a lot. She's also a bit of a tomboy at heart and isn't fond of girly activities like putting makeup on or wearing dresses very often. She also is a fujoshi, but not one that ships people in real life. Her hobbies include drawing and writing, which she hopes can give her a job in the future. Obviously doesn't want to hear about Fredericka and Chloe.

If set in Armoroad, she will visit the Bar often, if not the Deep City. Looks much like the EO1/2/U Alchemist that is my icon. Has a serious demeanor but actually can say silly things with a straight face.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:59 pm

I don't know how much of interactions I'd get as a shopkeeper, even though I did suggest in my orignal post I'd just be incompetent at it. Then again, Zacharie from OFF did wander around and did some story as well...

If you want some more beyond that one trait then I tend to daydream a lot. I can come with some sarcasm, so maybe I'm a sassy shopkeeper that doesn't know how to handle a shop? I'm normally not very talkative, but when I get started it can easily happen I will just talk on.

I hope that's good enough. Design wise, I can probably sketch something up?
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:05 pm

I wish you good luck for your project sponge! If it's possible, I'd like to be the mysterious/shy type as a NPC, or even a boss (as long as it matches with the story you wrote) :3
Last edited by Cottontofu on Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:23 pm

a fluffy cottonball

...that drops tofu

....tofu used to craft the ultimate gear

Micromeichi
Ragelope

Postby Micromeichi » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Well Meichi missed a bit while in the big city, so I'll put in my two sense-

I would personally love something along the lines of Pre-EO1 or EO3, as I believe those would be interesting storylines to explore...I would also like something like EO4 but I have the unpopular opinion there.

I also like the whole "Special Skill" Thing, mine would probably be like a massive bomb that does untyped damage to everyone (Even allies) I have no idea what I would call it though.

As far as personality, I'd probably be the pyro maniac who can't keep her formulas from blowing up in her own face, and is extremely irrational when it comes to safety.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:13 pm

if i interpretted it right, its every member as a story character. with admins/mods with special key roles in the plot.

the player would be their own character, akin to more or less choosing a single character instead of 5 for a standard eo game, with no restriction.

each member is a specific class and have access to a skill/ability that is unique to them, even if the player would be the same class;
this is similar to subclassing restrictions in eo3/eo4.

that is, if i've interpretted correctly so far. it would be as special as there are main class abilities in EO as is.

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:49 pm

ive given it some minor thought...
i still dunno which landy itll end up being but...

my ability would be to add a shield defense to attack power.. basically add its def when calculating wAtk
...i think thatd be neat... since thats kinda a landy's style... to be offensive but still be the guy with a shield

74 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”