Into The Labyrinth, The Game!

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Into The Labyrinth, The Game!

Postby Zypose » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:27 pm

If i were a character in this type of game, i'd feel like i'd be a Fortress or Hoplite, who legitimately cares for everyone he's with, but has problems conveying his feelings without getting to emotional.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

sponge7325
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sponge7325 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:25 pm

Just too anyone who's wondering, unlike some of my projects (-sobs-), I do NOT plan on abandoning this on account of my computer with all my data being stolen. Mostly because I really wasn't working on it all that much because I never had the time too so there isn't much to replace, but STILL.

Hey, at least there's a chance that I might get my computer back and I can have those three or four hours back from working on this. (Along with months on years of working on other projects, -sobs again-)

EDIT: Well, and if I get it back I won't have to pay another eighty dollars to get RPG Maker VX Ace again. Y'know, in hindsight I PROBABLY should have gotten it on Steam...
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:13 am

Sketchy tetra
Ragelope

Postby Sketchy tetra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:22 pm

WUT. That hurts! Really bad, even when you were busy on something...
I'll help anyway possible. J:T
If I was in, Nightseeker or Ninja.
Avatar... Heh, I'm just hiding the fact it's too long to describe! :3 (if you still feel up to it)
stay sexy~!

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:58 am

Landy all the way! EO4 style Landy. LINK WIFF MEH!
the avatar looks like.... Link

...Link the Linker

................do it

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:39 pm

It's not too difficult to code an Etrian Odyssey-style of Battle System using RMVX or RMVXA, with some prior experience in RGSS. Implementing first-person exploration will take much more time, but I believe there was at least one person working on that type of system. I'd be glad to offer some code assistance but I'm pretty damn busy right now.

I've been told by some people that I'm like either Princess, or Zodiac, or Medic, basically magic-users or supportive classes.
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:00 am

Most tests show I am a healer.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:26 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:50 am

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:44 am

War Magus compitish, eh? *grips sword*

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:16 am

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:43 am

We need someone to be the socially awkward "i didnt choose to be" Dark Hunter

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:37 am

Relax, I was just messing with you. I don't care what I end up being.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Okai, lets see what I have so far...

Fortress - sponge7325 (ZOMG IM DAH HERO YIPPIE IM SO COOL)
Super-Cool Legendary Hero - Zamisk (Might be making this a unique class. :P)
Alchemist - Micromechi
Farmer - Wolkenritter
Sniper - Kimiko
Shopkeeper - MrTwinklehead
Medic - SirthOsiris
Gunner - FrostBlade
Hoplite - Zypose (The Hoplite decreases damage, the Fortress just takes the damage)
Gladiator - garrett1502
Nightseeker - Sketchy Tetra
Landsknecht - Fluffernuff
Zodiac - Riseatrance
War Magus - Dangerus

No strokes of genius have reached me yet, so I have NO IDEA on the storyline. I had something of a draft on my old computer but I forgot most of it and am just gonna start from scratch. I'm not sure if I want to go the Sword Art Online route or the more Black Rock Shooter route with the story (Lol that didn't make sense did it).
Of course Archaic Sage and Maxine MagicFox will have to be very important to the plot. Show our overlords some love, why don't we?
I was just kidding about making myself the MC (I'm not that selfish, really), I'm thinking about making the MC a somewhat customizable 'New User' that you can create and name and stuff. You should be able to choose whichever class you like as the New User, as long as its not a character-unique one.
All the music will be from Etrian Odyssey games, or at least remixes of songs from Etrian Odyssey. Well, there is one POSSIBLE exception. MAYBE SPOILERS:
We can still use more playable charicters, so JOIN UP GUYZ! WE NEED THAT SOCIALLY AWKWARD DARK HUNTER!
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS ARE ALL WELCOME! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TUNING IN! *explodes*
Expect Napstablook to make an appearance, kehehe.

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:32 pm

So basically Zamisk is mentioned in passing(and not even by name) a handful of times in the first 5 minutes, never mentioned again, then is thrown at you in the 5th stratum
....yes

and how are you building the classes? like i prefer the EO4 landy but theres technically 3 different landies... so yeah
are you going as true to 1/2 as possible? 4 by request? splitting them and giving the other a new name(like protector›fortress)?

74 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”