The Legend of Legaia Panel

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Legend of Legaia Panel

Postby Dangerus » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:46 am

Due to me fangirling about Legend of Legaia, here is a topic relating to it so I can avoid mentioning it again outside of this topic area.

This game was my gateway to other JRPGs. It's a Playstation 1 Game, and unfortunately I no longer have the game in my possession due to it finally breaking down after the many times I've played it. Now I usually look up Let's Plays if I ever get that experience again.

It would be nice to hear that I'm not the only one that grew up on this game, so for anyone interested, here is your chance to discuss anything Legend of Legaia related.

Riseatrance
Manticor

Re: The Legend of Legaia Panel

Postby Riseatrance » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:09 pm

all i can remember from this game is that noa is a fukken cutiepie

(we dont talk about LoL2 outside of Sharon being kickass)
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: The Legend of Legaia Panel

Postby Dangerus » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:28 am

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Video Games Discussion”