Persona Q

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

sponge7325
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Persona Q

Postby sponge7325 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Seeing as I have had a lot to do on the computer, what with me getting my RPG Maker back, I haven't played Persona Q lately. But last night, I decide, "Hey, why don't I do a floor or two.".
I'll put it in spoilers, it's Early-ish Stratum 3 FOE based, but it's not THAT big a deal, and plus you might want to read it unless you like having surprise heart attacks.

And that's why I'll never play Persona Q at night again...
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Lilac
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Lilac » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:54 am

Persona 3 side confirmed to be more interesting than Persona 4 after just playing through one floor.

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:26 am

Following advice, this playthrough I'm turning P3MC into my main healer. If has Mediarahan and Samarecarm, or I can make one, it'll be official.

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:46 am

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:55 am

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:09 am

Got the P4 team. Wow, don't even know about using any of these people.
P4MC is really balanced... to the point I might not use him.
Why use Yukiko when I just declared my MC as fire/healer? Unless her magic goes to such astronomical levels that she creates suns.
Maybe Yosuke? That is a good speed and magic stat. Maybe make him healer. Although his magic seems almost comparable to Yukiko, so maybe he makes mini hurricanes. But then it's him and P3MC's voice...
Fuck Kanji AND Chie. Going with Shinji.
Teddie, I don't even know.

Maybe I need to write down notes on this...

Sticking with normal, by the way. It's decent difficulty.

Dr. Joe
Ragelope

Postby Dr. Joe » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:16 pm

I'm really fighting the temptation to go out and buy this immediately, but I'm waiting to get my fill of Link Between Worlds in the meantime. That, and finish watching the Persona 4 anime since I've never played the past Persona games.

Is it bad that I want to compose my party purely by favs rather than stats and what-not? I kinda want to make my party Yu, Chie, Yukiko, Aigis, and Koromaru.

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Only by base weapons and personas, sub personas can fix missing elements. You're missing pierce, but I think Aigis can make up for it. Also wind, but maybe find something to throw on Yukiko.

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:15 am

I have sacrificed myself to answer a question, for science: yes, to get 100% map completion, you will have to step on trapped tiles.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:15 am

[] - [] - [] - []

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:56 pm

That's my thought process. Though I haven't tested the second part: if an FOE is stationary, their tiles apparently don't count, or are not needed.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:40 pm

going through portals don't seem to be necessary either but further testing may be needed

[] - [] - [] - []

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Every thread I read about this game makes me want it more. Sounds like the SciFi EO I've always wanted, somewhat.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Thought I'd share this, in case anyone is still figuring out who to use in the long-term:

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:04 am

Wow, and from Naoto's description in-game I thought that she would pretty much suck.
One of the things why this game is kind of not as good as a regular Etrian game is that it makes you want to change your team around a LOT. I already promised myself that I would use my current team until post-game (Considering that there is even any sort of post-game) or whenever I begin to have trouble with my team. Plus I don't want to sit around a level up a bunch of people when I can only use five. But seriously. I want so many people in my team. WHYYYY.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

75 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”