Itl Monster Hunting

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

183 posts
SirthOsiris
Manticor

Re: Itl Monster Hunting

Postby SirthOsiris » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Chameleos is a fun fight.

He's now my lucky dragon. Always gives me a lrg elder dragon gem. Even got a Chameleos Gem. Making his glaive now.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:36 pm

I finally got to High Rank (in Caravan). Went against Kecha Wacha and almost got my teeth kicked in. (I double-carted.) Now I have full Kecha Wacha S armor.

I love this game.

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:20 pm

Luck is:

Joining your first Deviljho guild quest, and getting a crook and the 3 common items you needed in one hunt, only for the host to leave right afterwards.

So far have the Daora glaive maxed, Chameleos glaive maxed, and the Anubis.

Looking into the endgame template sets before the last urgent. Notably and the . The former used to farm the latter, notably the Ukanlos.

Sigma
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sigma » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:19 pm

GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

Postby GhostsandDragons » Sat May 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Just in case no one saw, the new set of dlc is out today!
The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:45 pm

GS secretly stands for Guard Sword.

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:41 am

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:08 am

Actually, GS guards can transition straight into an attack. Granted, that attack is a kick, but that kick goes into a slap which goes into the super charge. I'm still learning how to use this weapon well, but I am legit enjoying guardsword.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Got my first Ice IG last night, relic variety:

(Fully Upgraded)
930 Attack, 250 Ice
Edgemaster +4
Massive white sharpness / Slither of Purple with S+1
Extract Extend Bug (Cutting)

With various armors and talismans, I can do a: Honed Blade, Steady Hand, Challenger+2, and room for 1-2 other skills. I was initially intending on doing either Kushala's or Zamtrios' line, but never got around to it because I couldn't decide on either.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Finally got around to picking the game up again, made my Arachnoscale CB, but still gotta learn how to use it. also wanna farm lagombi, but no one online ever does that.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:01 am

Guess who is ItL's newest monster hunter?

I did the training missions for all of the non-ranged weapons and settled on the charge blade. It suits me really well. I really enjoy this game, I just hope I can find some time to play it.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:05 am

Nice! I've actually made a charge blade myself! i'm trash right now at it though, cause i main insect glaive, but i still wanna learn it.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:17 am

Charge Blade is pretty cool. Check out the Gaijinhunter tutorial on Youtube when you get the chance (if you haven't already), those videos are really good.

Finally fought a Seregios today. Wow that's a cool monster.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:30 am

I'm thinking of switching weapons because the person I will be playing with all the time mains hammer. I'll still use CB for solo so I can deal damage, but I need something to switch to to better support my friend. DB is a contender, but I might go with SNS because it's best suited towards beginners.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:39 am

If they're hammer, that means they should be going after the head, so something that typically doesn't go after the head sounds like a good idea. SnS and DB go after feet, LS and (if you play like I do) SA go after the side and tail. Both the lances can do after pretty much anywhere, particularly GL.

183 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”