Itl Monster Hunting

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

183 posts
Sigma
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Itl Monster Hunting

Postby Sigma » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:43 pm

There definitely is one, I think you're thinking of LBG.

Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zypose » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:29 pm

Yeah, LBG doesn't have a Gore Magala variant.

In better news, I finally made it to HR 6! Promptly i faught my second Brachidios and my first Brute Tiggrex. Might work on my caravan quests a bit, just finished the pink rathian and now gotta kill a seltas queen.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:18 pm

Welp. I made it to HR7 already. It seems that i was just taking way to long is HR5. Got an awesome switch axe that i've been having a lot of fun with. also thinking that i might make a new armor set just for kicks because i wanna look at something that aint tetsucabra

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:28 am

I know i've been spaming this topic lately, but i have one more thing to probably say for a while

I made it to G1 special permit

I accomplished something
and i feel exctatic

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:01 am

Well, I've now completed the main caravaan quests, so now i have Wystones!

Also, to touch upon my luck
2 rathalos mantles in one quest
A rathalos ruby
2 zinogre skymeralds
an S Zinogre skymerald
2 Brach Gems

All while i was just hunting for fun.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:00 pm

I think I found my new favorite Dual Blade set using Amber Dalamadur.

476 Raw after Honing for attack
497 Raw after both Powercharm and Powertalon

Now if only I can find a Honed Blade set to push that raw higher. My current set gives: Razor Sharp, Awaken, HG Earplugs, Challenger +2, Critical Eye +1, Mounting Master.

Empress Crown
Garuga Mail X
Star Knight Vambraces
Esurient Faulds Z
Rath Soul Greaves Z

Talisman: Mounting +8, Spirit +5 OOO

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:34 am

Good ol' 'Jho
Why don't you know?
You must go with the flow
Take pity or my rage may blow
Good ol' 'Jho
Why don't you just go?

Soloing a 129 Brute Tigrex, Deviljho decides to show up as an invasion monster...
Me: Dung bomb Jho away

*2 minutes later*

Jho: Surprise!
Me: Dung bomb Brute Tigrex

*30 seconds into the new area*

Jho: Surprise!
Me: *sighs*
Me: Dung bomb Brute Tigrex

*30 seconds back in the other area*

Jho: Surprise, I'm Frenzied!!!!!!!!!!
Me: FML. *Ragequits*

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Was reading up on how relatively overpowered relics are in LR/HR and decided to start up a new character that would function solely in those ranks. The intent would be to mess around with weapons only gotten via the relic system. Probably will dabble in some armor as well.

My first obtained relic, a Lance, has decent green and 322 Raw (which upgrades further if I had the proper armor spheres) which is already better than anything craftable:

Though I might be making monsters fearful of flags now. Ideally, I would love to acquire some LBG, HBG, or Bow relics at some point.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Loving the Generations demo and, consequently, hype is now setting in. I've actually taken to using Bow for once and might actually use it more frequently in the full game.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:23 am

I have Generations! and i'm loving it! I've decided to main adept greatsword and aerial switch axe for a while, and overall i. love. adept. greatsword.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:51 pm

I feel like Tom Hanks in "The Money Pit" when he got stairs...

Finally unlocked the last bout of Trader stuff and not only that, the first time it shows up, for me, it's all at a reduced cost.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:01 pm

Still on MH4U, I hate when Seregios ruins my quests -_-"

Medley♪
Ragelope

Postby Medley♪ » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:07 am

sns ruins regios imo, it's my main and i almost never had trouble with him

i want gen ;n;
It's ambiguous, really

Discord: Medley♪#2459

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:06 pm

They decided to make SnS better and strongerer and versatilerer.

Bushido-Bomber should just make a monster roll its eyes, leave its tusks on the ground, and go home.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:58 pm

I thought SnS was already pretty good in 4U. I didn't play it much but my friend did. Being able to use items without sheathing and having decent element application as well as a sheild for emergencies made it a good choice for learning the ropes. It wasn't as good as the easy-mode GS, but it seemed like a solid pick to me.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

183 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”