Itl Monster Hunting

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

183 posts
Fluffernuff
Hunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Itl Monster Hunting

Postby Fluffernuff » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:45 pm

i picked it up but my 8 year old PC hasnt been able to reliably play it beyond the first couple missions. and its a bit inconsistent and a buddy of mine think that theres something more than my specs holding me back.

anyway, i have it and its on the backburner until soe new optimization mods or updates come around so my CPU doesnt explode

WillowWolf
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby WillowWolf » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Iceborne! Just in time since I started getting a tad bored with World. There just doesn't feel like much variety after a while (understandably so, with the new engine).
Did anyone play 'The Greatest Jagras' quest? That was hilarious xD. And also profitable if you were looking for decos. I think the Greatest Lavasioth is up now with similar (though seemingly less spammy farmability) deco drops.
Now I just need to get Geralt's armor and weapon, as well as the other Witcher 3 event stuff. My husband tells me the quest is fun, too. If I wasn't so into EOX I'd be all over it right now.

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:46 pm

I've been playing on ps4, double dipping for pc would be tempting if I had enough ram to run it, or money to buy it, or money to buy ram. I'm only a bit into iceborne, I was waiting on a friend to catch up, and they haven't yet and then I just kinda got caught up doing other stuff.

183 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”