Iwata Passes Away

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Iwata Passes Away

Postby Archaic Sage » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:26 pm

:(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-33502838

Sad news, I feel for his family. Such a young age.

[ | | | | ]

heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Iwata Passes Away

Postby heprea » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:42 pm

My condolences to his friends and family, may his soul rest in peace.

Mole-chan I....

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:24 pm

-_- The gaming world and the world in general has become a little less

[] - [] - [] - []

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:17 am

Yes, it is a very sad day for any gamers. But you know what, like anyone who have passed away, I'm sure they would want us to enjoy what they have given us. All the memories, all the laughters, I'm sure Mr. Iwata (and any other who have had such a huge impact) would want us to remember him for what he and those around him have brought us. Now is the time we should play the games he have worked on. I have decided to honour him by playing the first Earthbound in his memory.

That and because I've been crying too much over this the last two days because of tumblr and twitter, I really don't need another place that will make me cry by remembering me of this big loss.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Nintendo Directs just won't be the same without him... Maybe they can keep his spirit alive with that muppet, in some form, in background shots. :(

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:29 pm

I mostly said all I was gonna say on twitter and in the other thread. He was a badass. And he started out in the dev team and worked his way up, it wasn't like those big entertainment company CEOs that start out in advertising or whatever, he made and loved video games from the beginning. A lot of great games never would have come out if not for his personal touch and encouragement. Nintendo will not be the same.

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Video Games Discussion”